Female seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by elvisman, Mar 1, 2017.

1. nice selection of cannabis seeds of high quality, can already be seen on seed itself. That was my 3rd grow from Female Seeds. They have products as Buleberry Cheesecake, White widow x Big Bud, SexBud – personally my favourites. Prices are affordable and seeds has high germination.(more then 90%) Result is more then satisfying. Blueberry cheese cake has really specifical smell of a name literally. Can smell it out of the box already. Has really nice and big resins with a really full and sweet taste. High is really pleasent, body is still able to produce Plants are really productive and can produce nice amount of quality weed. Very recommanded seedbank.

2. They do good work over there. Good affordable products & Customer service is good, to boot!

I like their c99 & grapefruit lines. Quality stuff.

3. Yeah good strains to be had from Female seeds.. I'm just done growing out 4 x WW x BB and 4 x indoor mix ( curing just now).. i have two c99 haven't popped them yet, tho i have recently popped sum ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE, killing off a few gnats, and will be up-potting them, also got a few cuttings and auto's- (about to chop creme bubbly tomorrow) .. Anyway really good customer service @female seeds and v.reasonable prices for sum fine strains..! Germ rates are great too.
    Happy growing
    Gaz