Female Seeds: Neville's Haze x Grapefruit: Attic Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by HerbsINtheBurbs, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Thanks, good luck finding some green.

2. damn nicccee grow !
    Im growing neville's haze right now myself.
    Do you know what the effects are of the strain your growing? (the type of high...trippy/mellow/couchlock ect...taste...)
    just curiose cuz i was about to cross one with a grapefruit or troublemaker.
    peace
    +rep for some dank plants!

3. I havent been on GC in a while, so when i come on and see this, it makes me mad that i stoped going online, now im def. back to GC just because of this..amazing plants man. Beautiful.

4. Supposedly Nevilles Haze is some of the trippiest bud you can smoke thats not laced.

5. Absolutely gorgeous. Makes me wanna like it like an icecream cone.

6. Thanks man, glad I could inspire

Thanks, you got to it b4 I did. That was one of the factors influencing me in growing this strain. 100 % sativa so its a heady upbeat high, and supposedly the trippiest strain under belladonna, though some insist it can compete. I have never smoked belladonna, or neville's haze, so I'll see.

You think you're tempted? It's dangling in front of my face.

7. DAMN! seeing progress like this makes me wanna start my own grow. they look fantastic!

8. Haha, im so into this grow journal, i look at it everytime as soon as i come on, keep the pics comin!

9. Do it man! This is my first successful grow, and 2nd attempt. Anyone can do it. I reccommend it.

That's awesome :) I sure will

10. looking amazing m8!

11. nice plants and shit man! I have an unknown female that looks just like the pics above! yeeppeeee

12. Damn THCFIEND.You know this is my favorite part of the day.I come home after a stressful day at the office, sink up, get my cuppa tea, sit down surf the forum and Bam:eek: there your plants are.You keep on reminding me why we all do this.For all that sweet bud:D :D .Love this journal man ++rep

13. wow plant and setup looks amazing....WONDERFUL grow

14. Did you got some hermies or male flower with these femnized seeds?

15. Thanks! :) nice man, but for the 56k ppl, u shouldnt quote the pics in the post ;)

Glad I could inspire :) Thanks

Thank you :smoking:

Nope, sadly though they gave me a seed coat instead of one of the seeds. I trust dr. chron, so I believe it was an honest mistake.

16. Updates! Since u love em so much, (I just like bein in there ;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Man, those are some really nice looking plants. Impressive

18. I'm really interested in seeing the yield to these, almost as interested as knowing the taste and high from the bud. Congrats man, very beautiful plants.

+rep