Female Seeds: Neville's Haze x Grapefruit: Attic Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by HerbsINtheBurbs, Jul 1, 2006.

1. mm, me too, and the long budss

2. Looks great! Please keep us updated... Im looking into buying some Female Seeds for my first grow.

Are you lst'ing or using any sort of fancy techniques?

3. damn herbs, those plants look awesome.

you've got quite a green thumb.

4. LST only-:)

5. More pics in a couple hours, if you're out there, give me a shout, those of you who have styles of taking great plant shots in a small space, or just ideas.

6. Nice man, I can't wait to start my first grow.

7. Good luck ^^ and thanks for stopping by

8. damn herbs, plants are looking better than ever.

those skinny sativa leaves look so good. that is going to be some great bud when your done.

how are you going about drying?

how long do you plan to cure for?

9. All your 4 plants are female? I always thought that it was not really working...

10. wow... thats really all i can say.

11. To dry I'm probably just going to hang them upside down in a dark warm place for2 weeks, then check them, and give em as much time as they need. At that point, I'll surely smoke a bit, but the rest will get cured in a big glass container I have with a cork stopper for at least another 2 weeks, probably a month.

If you mean the feminized nature of the seeds, yes they're all female, yes it worked.

12. Wow! I will definatly buy some feminized seeds next grow!! :)

13. everything is progressing great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Looking good herbs.. Just picked up some female seeds Grapefruit x Northern Lights myself last week. Eventually I'll make it to that strain;) . I just harvested some female seeds Ice, and it's some potent smoke that is for sure..

15. this is the only thread i have ever subscribed to, and with good reason.

how long have they been flowering now? they look better every day.

16. Good luck man.

thanks man, that really means alot

they're 3-4 weeks into flower, another 4-5 to go

17. beautiful ladies!!!!! Cant wait to see them fill those bud sites with nice big fruit!:hello:

18. I can't wait to smell em :)

Thanks for stopping by.