CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE Female Seeds Giveaway – Stroopwafels AND seeds to be won!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Rick Flare whoooooooo!!!! This is friggin awesome! Whooooooooo!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Congratulations

• Like Like x 2
  3. Congratulations!

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Congratulations, winner! Perhaps I should've said bacon instead of Red Vines...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sour straws are my favorite munchie by far and I'd love to win so I can grow a backyard beauty of any of these strains! Its a long shot but I'm in hopefully lol good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Appreciate all the positivity! Shout goes out to @Heavn for spreading the word and bringing this one to my attention! And a BIG thanks to @George - The Vault and Female seeds for sponsoring such awesomeness! And last but not least, God bless bacon!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Congrats..I look forward to seeing the journal on this strain..that is if you plan to do one? Maybe? Possibly?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Definitely going to be one of the first dropped in my next run. Going to wait till the season of hell is over in my region before starting anything else so maybe mid to end of September

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well I got my Prize in the mail today....The waffle thing was good, the tshirt is dope. The let down....no bean in the pack just sealed up air. I freaked out for a second and thought,"Oh no! They hid the seed in the waffle!" Then I realized that would be pretty stupid...oh well, you win some and lose some, and sometimes you win and still lose all at once. Still grateful for the shirt and getting to try a stroopwaffel. 20190716_165258.jpg 20190716_165416.jpg

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

• Like Like x 1
  11. O
    Ouch. Sorry for your luck bro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crappie is my favorite!!

[​IMG]

Followed by walleye!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice man. Better when caught through the ice. Love me some walleye too

• Like Like x 2
  14. If theres gonna be more winners pick me please I'll promise to grow the seed I win outdoors and post its whole life on here and share your business everywhere I go lol! Sour straws while baked is amazing and my favorite munchies! C'mon let me be a winner I never win anything and you giys can change my life forever! Dbovay83@gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh no! I guess their packing machine had an error?
    I will get you another Female Seed on its way to you buddy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. This promo is over buddy......however, we will be back with more promos very soon, there is one active right now at High THC strains – what’s it like to be High? (win 10 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds)

The Stroopwafels were so popular we have been in discussions with Female Seeds to do another promo featuring them again so watch this space :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I’m in team vault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey hey your looking good hope your well
    Nice catch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  19. this ones over buddy, more to follow soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tuna out here in Cali 20190629_170409.jpg 20190630_091009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4