female preflowers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JimmyToke, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Hey everyone.

I've seen all the pictures of male and female preflowers but i'm wondering how long it takes the female flowers to reveal their pistols. Should they be visible very shortly after the preflower has begun, or does it take longer for them to come out.

I have only one plants and it is beginning to go into preflower, and i can see pear shaped buds forming at the nodes, but no pistols yet. they arent that large, so i'm viewing them with reversed binoculars (a cheap alternative to purchasing magnifiers) to see if they show signs of pistols.

just wondering, thanks if anyone replies.

2. sorry bro.. but those pear shaped buds are male pollen sac's.. in other words you've got yourself a baby boy.. you're gonna wanna trash that plant and start growing again. Next time you grow dont f** around, reasearch it and do it right. Also, veg about 3-5 plants because the ratio of male and female is about 50/50% so if you veg more than three you have to have atleast one female.

-Peace and Prosperity