Female PotHeads

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AZChickBlunts, May 15, 2011.

1. Well, thanks.

2. Look at all the Texas potheads. My city of Austin is definitely the stoniest in TX though, I gotta say. ;)

3. Hi nice to meet ya kidbutterfly:wave: Im not originally from Texas im from Arizona visited austin a few times because some of my hubbys fam is therr :cool:

4. Austin is the best city I've ever lived in. Bar none.

5. well that's cool what are the best places to go to therr ??? :cool::eek:

6. welcome to the city! watch out, you admitted to being a chick :p the male blades are never gonna leave you alone :rolleyes: haha.

7. lmao so true i def knew that was gonna happen and nice to meet ya Juniortoke thx for da welcome :cool::eek:

8. Hello ma'am, female pothead here. Nice to meet ya:hello:

9. Depends on what you like to do I suppose. There's a TON of places to go and stuff to do, so you gottabe specific. :D

10. Hi nice to meet ya:wave: hope you dont mind if i add ya :eek: I use live two states down from cali only time ive been therr is when i was young and that's to go to Disneyland :eek:

11. Don't mind at all!

12. well for one i definitely love to party and go out to eat wit my hubby any good restaurants you like out therr or clubs i hear sixth street is a good place to go

13. Lol, yup, you got it. E. 6th St, E. 5th St., and Red River are amazing, and so different between the day and the nighttime.

14. thx for da add kidbutterfly :eek:

15. Tucking it in is ok, but what happens if we decide to do the drawer test? You may not be too pleased then.....Our Women's parties had that rule.....

16. Ah, and I'm a former Texan, from Dallas, Ya'll. Damn I miss it there!!

17. Wtf I hate you! This thread got more way more replies than my acid Blog lmao!.. Anyway, I forgive you and welcome to GC, stay high my friend! :D

P.S Oh and I lack a Vagina.

18. dont own a facebook but if u the first one with your name..
    then you can get it in.

welcome to gc

19. haha everyone is welcome in the city! :smoke:

20. Hi I'm Shayla and I just registered on here.