female or hermie??? plz?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by srhkid420, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Very correct.
    Good Luck man.
    :smoking:

2. The initial post said that this was his only plant that was not a MALE. Go ahead and see it through if this is your only plant...Good luck.

3. How old are the plants and roughly hoy tall (excluding pot of course)

4. well out of the 2 i had going this one is the female.
    at first i saw the sacs before i saw the pistols i thought they were both boys and went ahead and started germinating my last seed a good bud of mine sent me. (a fem DNA Genetics "Hashplant Haze")

after a couple of days i tossed one of the boys and went to toss the other when i noticed pistols shooting out of it. so thats how im in the situation im in. i kept the girl and had no choice but to do a 12-12 from seed experiment. (1 grow space)

and the plant is about a foot and a half to 2 feet.
    one is about 1 week or so
    and the other is.... i wanna say 6-7 weeks old and 2-3 weeks flowering.
    im using miracle gro moisture control as my medium and 25w cfls for lighting.
    so far NO NUTES in this grow.

if youre trying to run a low budget grow i would deff recommend miracle grow moisture control. most people complain about nute burn but to be honest i have yet to see that happen to me. i believe it burns peoples seedlings bc the grower may not germ and just stick the bean in the dirt and/or over water. idk. my solution has been working just fine for me. i germ my beans, plant about 1" when i see root, and within a couple of days it pops up. i water it lightly around the base til the plant gets bigger then i only water it when it is wilting bc then you're sure you're not over watering and making sure your plant doesnt get too much nutes.

meh i dont know what else to say.

this way works for me and may not for you.
    i guess if anyone decides to do this or has anymore questions feel free:smoking:

p.s. picture updates in a couple days

5. Hey srhkid420, check out my thread about MG soils:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/577421-miracle-grow-works-for-me-uh-oh.html
    :smoking:

6. hey GC i havent been on this over the weekend and i think its about time to update you guys with pics for those of you who care

7. i care,load it up :D :bongin: :D

8. Ditto...
    Now hurry the fuck up. LOL.
    No, seriously.
    :smoke:

9. #29 joesmoker, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    You got no reason not to try!!! Experimentation is how we learn! Good luck I was in the same situation (though much later in flower) and ended up with some nice results

Well cool, I replied before I finished reading. Lets see them pics

10. hey guys i ended up smokin a fat bong of some "platinum kush" who knows tho bc every1 has names for shit nowa days.. but it obviously made me forget to post pics..

pics taken like 2 min ago

lemme know how much you guys think ill get off this bad girl.
    me and my lady have been discussing it and i came up with a quarter at the least and a half at the most

the lil plant you see in the back in one of the pics is my fem hashplant haze 12-12 from seed project.. not too much to look at so i decided not to take pics of her till she begins to look delish

Attached Files:

11. OH and i forgot to mention sumthin.

in the beginning of the thread i plucked some "pollen sacs" right?
    well one of the spots where i plucked one on one of the upper nodes it looks like some weird ass growth comin in but has an ORANGE hair comin out of the direct middle of it. my reasoning for the emphasis on ORANGE is bc it is the only pistol that is orange on my whole plant. is it possible that those sacs were swollen calyx?

ill take a pic in a lil bit i gotta go on a bud run.

lemme know what u think
    :wave:

12. not sure with out a pic dude... but even if it was a calyx you nipped by accident i dont think it should cause any harm. shees gonna produce thousands of em....nippin a few early on shouldnt really show any noticeable affects

13. so since this is pretty much been my journal for this grow i got a couple updates to do..

new pix coming shortly and the fem hashplant haze produced her first pistol this morning!!!:hello:

everything looks absolutely amazing!

14. yeah,if it has a hair then it's a girl,the hair is what is use to catch the pollen of the male.can't w8 to see the pics :D

15. well those of you who are still suscribed to this thread im getting ready to do a couple updates.. i know its been about a month but thats what happens wen you work 11 and a half hour days mon - fri.

but anyways i was lookin at the last pics that were posted and man has there been some changes..

the hashplant over shot my bagseed by like a foot or 2, and ended up g rowin into the light when i wasnt home and fried the little premature cola. the good news anyhow the burn acted as me topping the plant to now theres 2 main colas. pics in 15!:D

16. picture bro? looks nice... im growing stress weed!! i have one thats looking really nice...:cool:

17. my bad my bad my badddd:eek:

im takin pics right now then im postin them..

i couldnt get ahold of my boss to grab my check then i finally did now im back..

stand by pictures on the way

18. ok well the more developed one as you all know is my bag seed and the heavy sativa one is my fem hashplant haze grow..

i started it out as a 12-12 from seed expecting it to be quite small but damn did it sky rocket..

i have to raise the lights and have my bagseed on stands so it doesnt sit too far from the lights

enjoy! im gonna go smoke

Attached Files:

19. Looks good kid Im gonna try to get some pix up for you

20. WOW:eek: They both look awesome! :hello: