Female growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Not trying to be sexist but where are all the female growers,?

2. Female grower?

I have boobs. Men offer to smoke them out with no effort on my part. Win win.

3. Yeah but do you grow the dankness?

4. That's my question not if you can use your boobs to persuade men to smoke weed with you. LOL

5. :p Guess what I was joking about is that I've never been dry long enough to consider growing, hehe. Just teasing, honestly.

Real reasons I'll probably never do it is because it seems like it takes a looot of knowledge and effort. Anybody with the patience to do it deserves kudos, imo. That, and I also just don't have the space or the time and I live in an apartment. *Shrug*

6. Lol that's cool. It's taken me years to start to grasp what it takes to make it worth while :)) I love growing. There's a certain feeling I can't describe when you light up something you grew and it tastes and smokes way better then what the asshole dealer you know is overcharging everyone for. Apartment growing is hard. My fan would shake the whole unit lol

7. See?? Nowhere to be found

8. My girl grows also.. MsBlondie22..

9. That's cool I wish my girl grew. She doesn't even care about my grow room lol and it's not like I'm working with Cfl lol

10. Well I've come to the conclusion that they are a rare breed in hiding lol

11. MjMamma grows, she's the only one I know of.

12. They should start holding grower conventions in Colorado lol it's legal why not I would go lol

13. Right here :) been growing for 4 years now. Indoor, out door, light dep, clones, edibles... And so on. I do it all :) and proud of it! Not many chicks can grow legit.

14. yesss that's awesome i wanna see more girl growers.. i wish i knew some in person.

15. I've mastered the basic grow starting with a small out door about 30 plants then started my indoor. I've been doing a perpetual indoor as well as supplying lots of clones during cone season, which is now ;) I've become the clone master lol. Last year we pulled off light dep and an outdoor. Was an incredibly busy year. This year gonna cut back an just do clones and light dep after my indoor harvest this next month. I'm a mother of two little ones on top of it all. Go go go... I can't imagine not growing though. It's therapeutic and so rewarding!

16. Lots of ladies growing these days... It makes me happy

Skunk Patronus, Mjmamma, Granny Strom Crow, Buzzlightone, etc.....

Now this dude, is gonna see his way out of this thread, B4 someone realizes I stand while I pee.

Grow on ladies, we love you for it. well we also love the boobs & booty, but a chick with a green thumb is something sexier IMHO

Wharf

17. My girlfriend grows only because I'm currently living with her. In our shitty little 6-700 ft^2 apt we have a 4x4 tent and a 6x2 flower cab so we kind of live within our grow op. Its great. My light schedule is my daylight now. Love waking up and rolling over and seeing all my girls first thing in the morn! What a way to start the day. Plus, I can use the lights to control the temperature in my apt. Goes both ways, too. My ac for my apt can easily be used to cool my tents-I just point the unit at them with the doors opened! I just hope running almost 3 kW through my little apt isn't gonna blow fuses all the time..

18. But I know a few chicks in sd that grow yessir they are a rare breed

19. LOTS of us here :wave:

20. Lovin it :) any ladies wanna share what got them into growing?