Female? 2 wks flower (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coxyroxy, Jun 18, 2010.

1. This is my first ever grow. Its ak47. Sooo excited! Can't wait to have a taste. What do u tink of my pics? I just hope everything where it should be!! :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. I think I saw girl parts. But the light (HPS?) is giving the plant a yellow hue and its difficult to tell. It is easy to tell the difference between males and females once you see one of each. I have attached a photo of a recent male that I whacked that I think is a good example of how males look.

Attached Files:

3. That is a female plant I can see the hairs

4. looks like a hermie to me, has balls and pistils

5. In my opinion.. It's too early to tell. But your plant is tall as F***
    Good job dude, If anyone gives you bad comments on your plant... I give you permission to slap the shit out of em.

6. where the hell do you see both of those?
    I just see new start to new branches.

7. hermie... i see some ballsin there... keep growing it pic most of um off but keep a couple n get some good ass seeds..

8. Plant looks good. Healthy and all that jazz. It's gonna be freaking huge by the end of flowering though.

Looks pretty behind for being in it's second whole week of flowering TBH

9. i see more balls than pistils

time for the chop.....

10. Where the f*** are the balls and pistils?
    I don't see them?

If your talking about the green "pistils" they are just new start to baby branches.
    Pistils are white.:rolleyes:

11. yh ur right lol
    i was looking at the second post picture thinking it was an update

:smoke: easy mistake for a stoner to make :eek:

definately too early to tell

post some pics with the hps turned off so we can see the true colours
    and get some pictures with better focus

12. Yeah, soz bout the pics, fuckin cameras shit! Lol! I'll prob wait another 2 wks then post some more pics. Defo white pistils sprouting all over the place. Thought there might be balls, but now I reckon they're new leaf sprouts. I hate the waiting game! Thanx for all the feedback. :cool:

13. fuck two weeks man. i checked my plant daily whewn i started flowering. check yo shit daily sonnnnnnnnnn. for me it went nothing nothing nothing nothing, worry worry worry. and between 2 weeks of flowering and 3 weeks it became obvious as hell that i have 3 very hairy ladies of 4 plants total. look for a TINY set of hairs comig out of the crook of two branches. it can start by lookig like a single hair with a split end. good luck brosef

14. Tranny_*. I see both. You others who are blind are smoking too much brick.

~roM~

15. I'm posting a new thread with pics I've taken today! :smoke:

16. Gonna throw my guess in the ring, kinda hard to tell still, but I think it does look like a big fucking girl. :eek: Did I count nine finger leaves?:eek: What a beast

17. hey lol no reason to make a new thread.. just post those pics up!!

18. How about you edit the picture in paint and circle where the fuck the balls are aye?
    Cause i dont see anythin.. and you must be on some other shit, cause your seeing stuff.

:cool:

19. Looks female to me, but those aren't the best picks.

20. def. a tranny