Felt nothing smoking pollen

Discussion in 'General' started by Danjaa, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Bought £40 worth of hash the other night, after being told it was good shit (pollen) from a friend.  
    I'm relatively inexperienced when it comes to hash because I only ever smoke green and have done for 3 years.
    So myself and four of my friends smoked ALL of it in one night (joints), and I felt absolutely nothing and neither did they!
    \nWhat's your take on this blades?  I know that hash can be great if you get good shit but I think it's put my friends off of smoking it for good...

2. Recently I've been smoking pollen regularly (not much green to be found) and I always feel something from it. I haven't smoked nearly as long as you though, might be a tolerance thing. How long have your friends smoked?

Out of us all I've smoked the longest, but our tolerance isn't very high to be honest with you!  I read about the possibility of it being pollen made from male plants with virtually no active ingredient... I reckon it's that.

4. Hash will fuck your tolerance up real quick...I can only smoke one sesh with it, after that it won't do a damn thing to me. :cool:

5. Its prob fake or male. I make pollen all the time. It will make ur tolerance through the roof if u overuse it. Save it for the weekends. IF its real...Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

6. I make shatter out of my kief, dank shit, super potent, and what's left after is just the husks of trichomes. It can still be pressed into hash and looks like the real deal but its strippedSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I make shatter out of my kief, dank shit, super potent, and what's left after is just the husks of trichomes. It can still be pressed into hash and looks like the real deal but its strippedSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Tree Burner, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Well, since hash is stronger than bud the answer seems obvious. I'd say you got bunk shit.

9. Either it was green and was just really ground up weed (like when people put coins in their grinder) or you smoke it wrong