Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Felt like I was about to die (first time posting)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxLil1600x, Jun 25, 2018.

1. This is my first time postin here so sorry if I'm in the wrong spot but can someone help me, I've been a daily smoker since January and off and on before that but this is the 2nd time this happened to me. I'll get high take like 3-4 hits off my 1 hitter and like 30 mins later I noticed my heart is beatin fast and I feel like I can't breathe I'm dizzy and freaking out and feel like I'm really goin to die. Im not a depressed person but also not happy I'm just content with how's things are in my life and go with the flow. Could this be happenin because I smoke 2 much at once with no brakes in between each hit, I'm gettin different weed than before (got a new plug who's a very close friend almost family related to him) or ? Can someone please help I just want to get high and just chill and listen to music like I used to. Also whn I normally smoke I just take 2 hits but those 2 times it happened to me I took maybe like 5 hits the first time and recently last night when it happen I took maybe like 3 or 4.

Also Im planning on smoking again tonight like every night, help would be much appreciated thanks !

2. It will emphasize feelings you already have..it sounds like symptoms with low tolerance too

3. This is extremely common when you start out

4. That could possibly be it, I mean I smoked everyday all day from January till mid March due to heartbrake/depression than took a brake till 4/20 and got really stoned but yet I was completely fine even after that brake then recently I took another brake for couple weeks and just started smoking again a couple days ago but if it was from low tolerance wouldn't of happend the first time smoking again after my couple weeks brake I had?

5. I've been a off and on smoker for maybe 2 years now, but since January I smoked all day everyday due to depression (alot happier now) till mid March and thn I took a brake till 4/20 and got really stoned and I was fine. I honestly don't know what the cause of it is, I'm startin to get scared to smoke now

6. Sounds like you had a panic attack. I had those when I was a teenager and stopped smoking for years.

7. Thats what i was thinking it seems like alot of people get them, does it go away on its own? i just wanna smoke and chill to some music again

8. Thats the way people feel when they eat too strong of an edible. There are a few people im here that are very sensitive to thc. Just dont smoke 4 hits learn ur limit. Try one maybe 2

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

9. Have some cbd drops around its the antihigh

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. It's all in your head mate, I'm no psychologist but I've experienced this, so the only thing I recommend is to stop thinking about it when your smoking. Just look at it like this, if you feel like your going to die you must be super stoned, which is better than not being stoned, it's what's you've payed for! If you feel like your going to die just enjoy it and laugh about it. don't keep it in your head either, if you need to tell people to laugh about it then do it, it'll take your mind off it for a second and you'll forget about dying and become happily stoned.

11. Thanks guys, ima blaze up and see how things go! wish me luck haha

12. Don't worry, cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

I dunno about anyone else but when I get so stoned I start talking and chuckling away to myself saying "I'm stoned to bits me like haha"

13. I really think it had a lot to do with my age and puberty. If I intake a large amount of THC now, I just get paranoid for about 30 mins and then it goes away. I haven't had a panic attack in 15 years or so.