Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

felt horrible when i woke up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mariehunny, Nov 25, 2014.

1. so i have a question,
    sometimes, i smoke so much, when i wake up in the morning i feel like shit.

it's like a slight moderate hangover that goes away quickly.

last night,
    i smoked so much. i kept getting stuck in my English paper so i would take a break every few hours and smoke a bowl.

when i woke up this morning,
    oh it was ugly.

so the question is...

should i feel this way? is it bad? -_-

2. Deeeehydraation
    Drink more water

3. Yup most likely dehydration. Drink a glass of water before bed and you'll almost always wake up feeling great. I try to but I forget lmao

4. ohhhhhh duh. makes sense

thanks.
    lol

:poke:

5. buy you a 24 pack of some Dasani water and just leave the box where you mostly stay during the day so that way you dont forget to drink a bottle or every 3-4hrs. Water is very important if ur smoking alot daily

6. thanks guys.

yeah i haven't been drinking water lately nor eating healthy (i.e fruits veggies/hydration)

guess that's where taking care with healthy diet for self is important and comes into play.

now i'm thinking
    i wonder if someone who eats raw, organic, a good healthy meal, i wonder if they feel an intense high. i mean all the stuff that i eat has chemicals and weird long scientific names and just pestidides and etc. i bet all that bad stuff blocks a lot of stuff.

ohhhhhkay i'm thinking hard.

hahha... :smoke:

come here let me ease ur mind. :d

8. #8 ktoke, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    I mean, in general everything feels better when you're healthier. Scientifically, the chemicals in food don't really hit your cannabanoid receptors, so it doeant do much. I've heard overripe mangoes help the high, but I've never done it
    Also, eating junk food after smoking can dim the high. It does for some, doesnt for others. Something to do with THC being soluble in fat.

9. #9 BluntedUp, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
     if i eat after smoking i can pretty much say bye bye to my high.  sucks too because the food dont even taste better anymore.  this tolerance of mine.....

10. interesting.

yeah i've heard that mangoes help the high.
    my boyfriend told me that orange juice does too.

11. no clue who sang the song but kush and OJ is a match made in heaven

personally for me, unless I have some dank meal prepared, I get like anti-munchies for the first hour after smoking, then I go to town on some foodz

also, after I eat, it feels as if my high gets a little kick, doubt its me getting higher but maybe myself noticing it more?

I ALWAYS have my water by me regardless of blazing or not, you should aswell, water is friggin dank (milk is also awesome high, cool creaminess w/ some protein as well)

12. Ive had this problem since i started smoking a year ago and the answer is "drink a bottle of water" ..

13. edibles are worse for this, you can feel like a zombie for the entire next day and still feel rough the day after that