felony charges

Discussion in 'General' started by Bluntman00, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Does anybody know, if I'm being charged with breaking and entering in daytime which is a felony, and I plea out on continuance without a finding, if that will stop me from being able to enlist in the SEALs? I know a friend who wasn't able to get certain jobs in the army because he was convicted, but since I won't actually have been convicted of anything im not sure.

2. from everything ive heard (ill say that off the bat) the seals is very very strict and hard as hell to get into in the first place, I dont even know if you do enlist or get choosen or some shit beats the hell out of me, but from what i know It wouldnt suprise me if they did make a big deal about a felony, but im not sure

3. ya they are strict, but you do enlist. 70%+ of people who enlist fail training though. I wasn't sure because technically if I plea out i won't have been charged guilty for it, but it will still be on my record

4. are u in the navy now?

5. no, I planned to wait another year until I would take the ASVAB, to give myself time to condition more for boot camp, but after this I'm not sure what the hell I'm going to do.

6. well good luck on the SEALs man, and the asvab, and stay clean cus the navy doesnt take no shit. I had a buddy that was gonna get in the nuclear program in the navy but couldnt stay clean long enough to pass the fucking drug test, and was told he couldnt join the navy or the air force, but they did say they always need more infantrymen....

7. I'll need the good luck in training, its supposed to be one of the hardest military training in the world. They have you train for 5 days straight with only 4 hours of sleep total, and if you can't hang your kicked out. Also, one of the requirements is to be drown proofed, I guess they drop you into a pool with your hands and feet tied and drown you, then pull you out and resuscitate you, to try to make you not scared of drowning.