Fellow stoners.....your night just got interesting

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by freethinker, Oct 15, 2013.

1. #2 Wavy, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    HOLY FUCKKK 
    THE DEER FUCKING APPEARED AND I STARTED SHITTING BRICKS OMG THIS IS AMAZING
    STICKIE BUMP IDC PLEASE DO SOMETHING
    *bookmarked*

apologies for caps you made my night, and im 3 minutes in. this is about to get fun!

**AFTER INSTRUCTIONS PUT THE VIDEO ON MUTE AND PUT YOUR OWN MUSIC ON!

2. Instant headache, I can't refocus my vision, everything's blurry.

3. #5 Wavy, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    my heads starting to hurt 15 minutes in... 
    i wanna finish but i don't think i should till tomorrow

edit, worth sitting through for the animation at the end

4. Took me a while. But it really brought out my high when I figured it out.

5. checked it out in the morning after texting some of my friends and them all putting it down like "man thats just some high shit" 

still cool. 

i wanna learn to make them

6. It does give you a headache after a while as this is a new perception or visualization for most of our brains.  With time and practice, you'll even start to see your reality as different, even some objects might appear to have more depth in the real world, hard to imagine I know.  It's also hard to explain without taking this topic off topic... 

My goal was to show how perception isn't always reality until you look deeper and allow it to formulate.  Everything isn't always what it seems, the brain always takes the easiest path and the most simplistic form...until you look deeper of course.  I hope you all enjoy this.  The amount of depth to some of these visualizations needs to be seen, it's quite amazing.  NO NEED FOR 3D GLASSES!!!

7. There is a Jane's Addiction bid in YouTube filmed stereoscopic. Two similar images side by side and when you cross your eves a little, just like magic eye, it goes 3D. Just like being there but your eyes hurt.

8. THANK YOU THANK YOU SIR
    SINCERELY THE HIGH ME!!! PS THIS SHIT TOOK A LONG TIME TO TYPE

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i cant figure it out, how do i do it