Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fellow smokers with cerebral palsy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SludgeFactory, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I have a moderate case of spastic diplegia and have had some tough times related to major orthapedic surgeries (7 soft tissue releases and 2 muscle transfers), plus strabismus surgeries (lazy eye correction) due to my type of CP. i'm pretty highly functional though. there has been some social isolation because of my CP and the way i live with it, not all bad though! : ) bud has really helped me organize my thoughts on my own CP and how it affects my life, not to mention knee, foot and back pain relief. anyone here in the same boat? let's talk about it.

2. Well I don't have cerebral palsy, but I'm glad to hear that the buds help with you're pain. Welcome to the city!

3. thanks for the welcome, these forums are freakin great!! a wealth of all kinds of great shit on here.

4. i don't but my cousin has a pretty severe case of cp. and i myself just got strabismus surgery in may. i'm also from a little south of buffalo (go bills :hello:)

welcome to gc :smoke:

5. Welcome. Go to the medical forum, great info there man. Probably lots about CP.

glad to hear it helps, i have heard the same cases of it helping.

6. Dude, more power to you for smoking weed. It is an awesome plant, never knew it helped CP though, so that is very awesome.

Maybe moving to a state that has a MMJ card that you could get? That would be awesome bro.

I don't have CP, but keep strong man, and keep tokin'!

7. Welcome to the City man. I hope you continue to find relief in the Herb. As hockeyman07 pointed out, you might want to hit the Medical sub forum. Some people don't read this one.

8. thanks again for the welcoming. yeah this was the second time i've had the strabismus and i'm sorry but it hurt like a bitch for the first couple of days. fucking crazy.

9. wow, one of my first 10 posts on the city and osg comments! i'm honored and delighted. i've read quite a few of your posts and learned a lot of useful things. i wasn't expecting any hits on this thread either, so thanks all. and yeah, the medical forum is great :)

10. damn did your eyes get wicked red after the surgery? mine were fuckin crazy, i looked like the goddamn devil. it was hilarious i couldnt go anywhere without people thinkin i was baked.

also it didn't really hurt at all for me, just took a while to get used to having straight eyes...i was seein shit crosseyed for a few weeks

11. yeah man they operated on both eyes the first time and they were ridiculously red, i felt bad for people when they made eye contact lol i freaked some people out

12. Welcome to GC dude,glad to here MJ helps you out.I for one don't have CP but my brother has Autism.He's the only things that stops my from smokin at home during the summer while my folks are at home haha,I have to babysit him.

13. Welcome as everyone else said, and I'm glad to hear it helped.

14. yes i also toke and have cp. it helps relax my legs.