Fellow GC skate/snowboarders?

Discussion in 'General' started by FrankDaTank89, Aug 10, 2008.

1. So just curious to see how many green skate/snowboards we have here on the forums?

I actually stopped skateboarding my freshman year of high school, and after ridding a friends board around campus just for the hell of it during the middle of my freshman year at college, I realized I had been missing out on a lot. I have been skating non stop since then (about 7 months), and I am actually better than I ever was now.

Also, the same friend got me to go snowboarding once with him in January, and ever since then I just fell in love. Got everything I needed, and can not wait till this next winter season.

I haven't gotten he chance to blaze yet snowboarding, and plan on doing it opening weekend at the slopes here :).

anyone out there prefer one over the other either? I think if I had to choose, it would defiantly be snowboarding, but its such a hassle to get to the slopes and so much more expensive, and only seasonal. All of that is nothing you have to worry about when skateboarding, and there is still almost nothing better than the feeling after a good skate session weather it be at the park or the street.