Fellow Blades, Help Me Wow My Health Class

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHyde420, May 15, 2014.

1.           My final quarter of the year is ending at MSJC and my proffessor (a cancer survivor himself), has asked us all to write a 4 page report on cancer. His directions were pretty bland, but i wanna write an amazing paper to show everyone that Cannabis is the true cure for cancer. Ive read countless stories about people using Rick Simpson Oil and how it actually really help and shrinks tumors! I would consider myself to be a slightly above average writer, however my proffesor's instructions were simply too general. He didn't ask for any specifics, he literally just said, " Write a 4 page report on cancer."

What i need is help from fellow blades! I am confident in my ability to write the paper itself, but i need help locating legit articles about cannabis curing cancer, and perhaps a few pointers if you guys have em! Once i finish the paper, i will post it here for you all to read! Thanks in advance guys, peace and pot :bongin:

2. We'll wait if he said "write a report on cancer"

Like.. Curing Cancer?

The different kinds of cancers..

Like what does he actually want? That's pretty frustrating lol

3. your report should focus on cancer. what is cancer, types of cancer, how it develops, how it spreads, types of treatments, etc. cannabis would be worth a couple paragraphs or so when talking about treatments.

4.          I know! the thing is i have'nt been able to be on campus recently due to surgery (ive been staying at home for recovery), so they set up an independent study thing for me. today i got the paper that tells me all the work that needs to be done and one of them says: write a 4 page report on cancer. I mean i know its community college but come on man! give me more than that to go on and i could write a great paper! By the way if anyone knows of any good documentaries regarding cannabis and cancer, please provide links for me if you can and ill be sure to watch them!

5. @[member="ICGreen"] hey thanks man that actually helps a lot ! :bongin:  Ive spent the whole morning reading and watching documentaries, i have 2 pages of pretty solid notes and im getting ready to work on a rough draft!