Feet go numb when poo-ing

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MaryNMe, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I have a serious question for all my peeps in the medical field.
    Im 26yrs old. In alright shape. Im 5' 11 and weigh around 190. I have about 18% body fat, currently working on that... I have no disease or sickness or anything like that.
    Due to my high body fat percentage, am I disposed to diabetes?
    My whole family is diabetic. On my moms side. 11 aunts and uncles.

On my dad's side, also 11. They are all alcoholics but my grandpa is like 85 and still works the field.

So, Ive got good genetics on one side, bad on the other.

But I try to watch my health. I eat healthy most of the time. Well, since about 6 months ago when I began to lose weight.

The problem is this. Whenever I take a doo doo, my legs go numb. Most of my body mass is in my legs. (Dont wanna sound douchy) but i have huge wheels. I do tons of squats.

Is it the muscle? Or my predisposition to diabetes why my legs go numb very often? (Twice a day usually)

2. Thank you. Not so weird now

3. same same happens to me. Pretty sure it's the angle of sitting on toilet cuts of nerves or something, just like when you fall asleep on your hand, or sit funny and your and/feet go numb

4. Stop eating carbs

5. Man I cant. I usually take 30 minute shits. I like to read the news n check fb in there. Sometimes i meditate.

6. Err??

7. This will be why. I can't sit there for more than ten minutes at most dude, that shit gets uncomfortable :laughing:

8. Padded toilet seat?

9. Dude.most of my life changing decisions have been made while taking a nice doo doo. Youve got to flush after the first "excretion" so that it doesnt smell while u are in there thinking.

Yes. And no. Padded seats are suuuper comfortable, but in the paradox that is my life, padded seats make the numbness worse for me. Especially seats that are completely round instead of the traditional horseshoe shape.

10. how do u meditate in ur shit stench lol

11. 30 minutes, bro? I'm usually done in one minute. Here are some techniques that have improved my performance.

while pooping
    -elevate the feet; put them on a stepstool or something
    -lean forward

when not pooping
    -plenty of cardio
    -eat vegetables and bran cereal