Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feels like my lungs were bleeding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, May 2, 2011.

1. i havent blazed in a while so i packed a spoon full of some leftover dank i had, smothered it in thc from my kief katcher, smoked it then about 40 mins later it felt like my lungs were bleeding for like 20 seconds, what's up with that?

2. Nug was laced with anthrax. Osama isn't dead!

3. It is impossible for your lungs to bleed from a little smoke. Probably just irritated as fuck.

4. How do you even know what having bleeding lungs feels like?

5. keif makes my lungs feel like they're on fire, keif just burns bro, fact of life

6. Im just guessing, but I dont think thats good bro.

7. ohh i didn't know that was normal, and @buttery it was just what it felt like

8. Maybe you have worms brah

9. Its just mucus man.

10. It was probably some grit. Better hope theres no glass shards stuck in your lungs.

11. The smoke was too hot for you.. Use a bong/bubbler?

12. Kief hits like that. Whenever I smoke kief-bowls I get that feeling.