Feels good to be out of prison after 6 years

Discussion in 'General' started by COskimag, Jan 27, 2014.

The rape scare misconception seems to be a common theme among ex cons. I guess it also somewhat depends on where you get placed. As for the rest, heavy, but interesting shit man. I'm glad I never had the misfortune of doing time, but I'm sorry you did.

Best of luck to you man and stay out of trouble, I have friends that have done bids and its almost like cops can smell it on them when they interact with them, so I guess its best not to tempt fate.

2. Good luck, I'm sure it'll be a tough climb back into law-abiding society, but whatever ya gotta do, it's better than time in a cell.

3. #23 Jamaican Hotbox, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    How much ass you tap?For real though glad to see it helped you out some. Keep those positive thoughts and vibes all around you man :)Shittt I'll send you some good vibes man :)

4. How does it feel knowing that in a couple months/days you would be released? Did knowing you were about to be released make isolation easier? Is there anything about the world you were suprised to discover when you were released? Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just wanna know how much of a horn dog are you after not being able to fuck a bitch in 6 long yearz? Seriously .. like do you get out wanting to stick your dick in everything?

6. I stay in Mesquite, Texas. Crazy yours was in Collin county haha.

7. Well congratz on your release! You only have 1 life brother so stay out of trouble okay? Don't be about that life and live in peace. :)

8. It is the most bittersweet feeling in the world. I knew that I wanted to be out, be with my family, move to Colorado with my brother, but I didn't know if I had really sincerely changed my ways, or if it was going to all change when I got out, and go back to what I was doing. Thankfully, I've stayed straight thus far. Even smoked a couple joints with our neighbor who is a prison guard, his wife a cop. (Thankfully we live in Colorado now). It was the longest 21 days and 1 minute of my life. I was scared, because I grew to know prison politics, I had no clue what the world had become since I'd been in. That iPad shit, things like that that most people have been around for years, it took me a good while to figure it all out. But the day they released me and opened my door at 12:01 am, I took no time to gather my bedding and linens. They gave me a greyhound bus ticket to Dallas, and a khaki pair of pants, a white T-shirt, and $50 and sent me on my way.

Hahaha. The struggle is real. But, my brother hooked me up pretty good with his friend's sister. Actually might turn into something good, too. Life's good now.

9. When you walk out of there its the best feeling ever. I did 5 1/2 years myself for a robbery charge. Been out almost 5 years now and never looked back. I worked my balls off for 3 years after my release. Now I have a family a nice house an some land plus I can legally grow. No worries, no looking over your shoulder. Ill take the legal path all day now. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I can't imagine what you went through. It's hard to live 'legally', but one thing that always makes me think twice is that even when i feel like i'm in a prison(jobs, college, money), i'm still free to go whenever i please, and meet whoever i want. It's easy to take physical freedom for granted, but i try not to.
    Congratulations on surviving this experience, even more so for learning so much from it.

High or not, life's great.

11. Yeah the one thing I still keep in mind is they control every aspect of your life. The "prison" part wasnt so bad its a new world with different laws an such. What still is in my head is they tell you when to eat, when power is off, when you can go outside, when to change sheets an worst of all when you can even take a piss. If its count time your screwed. That's what I vowed to never go through again. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app