Feelings on glass

Discussion in 'General' started by icicle, Aug 17, 2008.

1. No offense GC, but I can't help but feel that putting stuff like marijuana leaves and bob marley pics on glass is like selling out. I mean I've seen some really rad pieces but then noticed the pot leaf on it and was just completely turned off by the piece. Does anyone else feel similar, or different even?

2. I can see where you're coming from. I have experienced this before.

3. yeh i guess it does get pretty cliche if u put the same old pics of Marley and pot leaves on everything. i remember when i was shopping for grinders, i saw a bunch that i wouldnt buy just cause they had all these rainbow/pot-leaf designs on them. it kinda takes away from the classiness of the piece in my opinion. but as far as dorm room posters are concerned, Marley and pot leaves are A-O-K

4. Thats what I'm talking about. I bought my first bubbler because I was looking at glass and just thought "Damn, that's classy"

[​IMG]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/35203

5. ha.
    Bob Marleys Music=not so good but also not bad.
    Bob Marleys Image= he is the shit.

I like my smoking things simple. no crazy designs in the glass. i like straight glass.

6. with Beer, Tits, and Ass posters sprinkled in.

I prefer a nice clean looking glass piece. Either a simple frosted glass or clear pieces.

All my grinders, pokers, ashtrays, etc. are shiny alluminum.

Only exception is the gasmask.

Its rubber.:D

7. wouldn't mind it