Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelings of Deja Vu?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeanutThePhilospher, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Okay, so I'm gonna go off here.

I'm not a frequent smoker. More recently within I'd say about 2.5 months I've been smoking more heavily and I just have a few questions that have been on my mind a lot.

First. Deja Vu, now I don't necessarily feel Deja Vu all the time. But when I do, it's in cases such as last night, I got extremely blazed and felt like I was in some sort of paradox or some how had already experienced that night. Like to the point I thought I was going insane or dying.

Second. I'll feel Deja Vu the day after heavily smoking the night before. (For instance, last night was one of those cases) I feel like I'm trapped in my house, and that everything I do I've already done before and again it scares me because I know I haven't done any of it before but it strangely feels like I have.

I just want an ease of mind from more experienced people. Has anyone else experienced this feeling of utter cloudiness?

2. You're trippin man, lower your dosage.

• Like Like x 2
  3. skipper-buddy-itll-be-ok-little-buddy.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1