Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling weird the next day after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Loned_Stoner, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Hi, so I just recently got a medi card in california. I had smoked about 3 times before getting the card. 2 times out of a vape, and once out of bong. I usually get really high when I smoke, I think I'm just super sensitive to it. When I smoked the vape and bong I felt really happy and giggly and somewhat capable of acting normally in public. But when I started smoking the stuff from the dispensary, it's been different. I've smoked pineapple haze, and some generic pre rolls that I bought for a couple bucks. Every time it kicked my ass, and I feel high outta my mind. Almost undesirably high because all I can do is sit on the couch and not move and the room seems kinda spinny at times. And the next day, I wake up feeling fine. But as the day goes on I feel REALLY weird. Not like high but like unfocused and focused at the same time and foggy and confused and not remebering what was happening earlier in my day, btw I'm feeling the effects I just described right now. So I'm just wondering whats wrong, I wanna get high and not feel slightly nauseous and couch locked, I've been smoking sativa btw.

2. it goes away, try switch to a different strain with lower thc and see what happens

3. Happened to us all when we first started out. Its almost like a "marijuana hangover". You said you have a med card so I'm guessing you will now be smoking somewhat regularly? You'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Definitely give some known strains a try, I've been smoking my whole life but certain strains still give me a hangover especially White Berry and Blue City Diesel and others take away pain without making me dizzy or tired like Blue dream

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

5. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS!!!! Dabbing daily just doesnt get me extremely high anymore. Enjoy the lower OG tolerance. enjoy! welcome to the world of mary jane

6. How much do you smoke at a time? As a noob I wouldn't do over 3 hits...I still don't. You may be overdoing it a bit.