Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling weird days after getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Madgmm, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I got high Saturday March 16th at around 11pm. Just to get a good nights sleep, keep in mind I’m not a regular smoker just a couple of times a month. I literally only took 3 hits.I went to sleep at around 1am, mostly a body high. My extremities felt overly sensitive and almost as if they were asleep which is pretty normal. The next morning, March 17th I woke at around 7am and I ate a granola bar I fell back asleep. This time I ate 3 slices of pizza, drank coffee, and took a cold shower. Throughout the day I still felt like I was coming in and out of my high. And my body still feeling the same, psychomotor impairment or retardation from what I googled. I was calm and collected thinking I will revert soon, all day I was trying to distract myself. Still the night of the 17th I felt the same. This morning, the 18th, I woke up and the same feeling is still here, slowed down thoughts and my body and mind feeling out of sync. Now I’m in school and there is so much stimulation, it’s hard to not think about it.
    How long until I come back to normal? What can I do to help the process? How can I stop thinking about it ? Thanks!!

2. Normally, you should be back to baseline after 3 days. Exercise, coffee, and good sleep help. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

3. in case anyone has come across this, because they feel the same, it’s been around 5 months. After 2 or 3 months I sort of got over it. It’s all in your head. No need to freak out. Just resume as normal, I would say try not to think about it but that doesn’t actually help, does it? For me, I would function normal, but I would just be delayed, my physical senses and my environment would process just a bit slower. After a while you sort of forget about it. It moves from being a thought you think about all the time to only thinking about it every once and a while. Now, when I think of the subject, I feel a bit weird lol. A bit of dissociation, but again, life moves on and your brain has no time to dwell on only this.

• Funny Funny x 1