Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling too high, acting weird and shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamousnugz, Jun 23, 2011.

1. #1 infamousnugz, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    I only took a 5 day tbreak.

I'm loading maybe a .02 in each bowl. This is sticky OG, very gooey. It's harsh but tasty, lol. I can only smoke one hit and I get high for 2 to 3 hours. I'm so used to smoking and getting a dry high. Went through so much dank but never felt this once. Wtf? I can even feel a body buzz hours later now when smoking. I should appreciate it but I'm having physical side effects and I'm acting real fucked up. I'm seeing images in my head I'm so high but I'm also talking to myself and shaking and shit.

It feels awesome at times but I'm basically numbed and paralyzed and acting cracked. The buzz doesn't go away. It's hard to come down off it and smoke again. Is it the strain or what. I just keep getting suspended so high. My body feels very numb and heavy and my motor functions become very impaired at times. Nearly fell in the shower earlier, would have actually smoked the sink.

2. Maybe you need to eat something?

3. Yo gimme some of that shit man sounds bomb

4. I'm on the munch every 25 minutes man.

5. Man give me some of what your smoking

6. try eating some food, something with lots of complex carbs and/or fats fill yourself up.
    Try sleeping it off if you can, other than that the old stoner tricks of just talking yourself out of it, and thinking sober thoughts is all you can do, i have no idea if the T-break, or the strain is causing it, ask your dealer how strong it was, see if you can find out the name/conditions it was grown in.
    Good luck man, hopefully the adverse effects will stop and you can enjoy your high properly, i should pick up here soon and when i do i'll toke one for you man

7. #7 infamousnugz, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Thanks for the replies.

I was real fucked up last night, my OP barely makes any sense, haha.

I don't like feeling that high because I know that I look like I have PROBLEMS. Consciously making really fucked up faces at my siblings and running around making noises and shit one second, barely conscious and moving in the chair the next. I've never gotten so fucked off of weed before. I've greened out, and that was just a very powerful high, but to the point of last night... nope. I passed out for like 12 hours straight, not one wake in between.

A bit hesitant to light a bowl up now.

8. Low ass tolerance maybe?

9. I have a low tolerance and take t breaks, so when i smoke some kill im fucked up.

10. Smoking 5-10 times a day for 2 years straight basically.

Took just a 5 day break... Been smoking a lot, usually tolerance picks up again by now not intensifies more.

idk

11. Man kinda the same thing happened today, I picked up some new stuff (i've been slowly burning through an ounce of good regs) and I was dummied for at least 3 hours. SUCH a huge high like it was overwhelming :)

Maybe its just me, but I like seeing how ripped i can get :p

12. All I can say is, enjoy.