Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling the blood flowing through my body?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XR100, Jul 6, 2012.

1. It's weird, like I feel the bloodflowin my chest and it kind of burns, but it doesnt hurt. I feel it all over

2. This usualy happens to me when im stressed, anxious or really mad. Try and relax dude, so many great beautiful things in life :) be chiiiill

3. I believe we're increases your blood pressure I've felt the same way before just relax and It will go away

4. i like it

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvFeW8fgaw]Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (1973) [Full Album] - YouTube[/ame] this will also help.

6. what r u like 12 years old/?1st time smoking weed or something?

7. nope.

8. I have had quite a bit of nerve pain running from my neck through my right arm to my fingertips.
    When properly medicated ;) the pain feels like a mole burrowing down my arm to my wrist and back up. Crazy

9. Smoke an indica and you'll feel alive.