Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling of being high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RossG, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I'm aware the feeling is different for everyone so I'm curious as to what other people feel when theyre 'stoned'. How you smoke and the feeling you get would be great :)

2. I tend to zone out on things, everything feels a bit wavy.

3. Get high, get hungry, get tired, sleep. That's what my highs feel like

4. It feels like there's little weights on the back of my eyes. If I smoke an indica, I can't feel my legs. I zone out on random things. I get the usual tachycardia and my breathing (unless I'm active and on the move) gets deeper and slower.
    In a short way to describe all of this, I get relaxed and I'm pretty much able to be in boring places and have fun (kind of like right now!)

5. my eys feel heavy, somtimes iff im high enuff it will feel like the back of my head is getting bigger i usally zone out alot and just overall feel amazing and tierd

6. I cannot explain the feeling of being high. It's indescribable, I try to picture the feeling but I can't...

Feeling of warm euphoria, relaxing, calm etc.

7. colors get brighter, i notice things i didn't before, i tend to speak my mind more freely and i find everything a lot more funny.
    OR
    i feel extremely heavy, my eyes barely open and i'm in a goofy kind of mood. i zone out and forget what i'm saying halfway through my sentences. if i get high enough i sometimes feel like i'm sinking into whatever i'm sitting on.

8. everything kinda looks concave, my body tends to cool down, and things like wind or a fan are super relaxing at this point.

My thoughts tend to drift from topic to topic, nothing too serious.

9. Once i feel pressure around my eyes i know the high is creeping in, then a few hits later and i'm in outer space thinking about all kinds of stuff. then a few hits later i am sunk into the couch on GC writing this :D

10. My vision becomes clearer, sometimes its feels like Im walking through a movie setup because everything looks no new
    I tend to zone out ALOT and alot of the times I just wanna chill and dont feel like talking or doing shit because Im so lazy
    I dont get that hungry, but once I start eating something I cant stop... like i could start eating a fresh bag of chips, and kill it in a minute without noticing lol
    I go into my head alot and think of some wierd/trippy ass shit...
    And my body... dam its just relaxes my body, and it feels good to just sit down on a nice comfy couch

11. #11 iweartshirts, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    perceptions are boosted.... colors look brighter, food tastes and smells better, stuff feels better... yeah i love being high.

i enjoy it so much ive been finding myself more and more feeling like im high but while sober, its all about your state of mind.

edit: the funny thing is, ive been around some of my friends while they have been smacked and ive been perfectly sober (trying to get a job at a hospital atm so i gotta be clean) and theyve asked me "are you fucking high bro? youre acting like it lol"
    me: "i wish, im just high off life."

anyone have similar experiences or opinions?

12. My legs start to feel heavy.
    It makes me very pleased to just put my mind to what I want. I find that I can concentrate on things like music and cartoons, yet I lose track of other things like time or conversations.
    As for food, I don't get too hungry right away--maybe in a couple of hours.

13. I describe my high as that groggy/hazy feeling you get when you wake up combined with the happiness of your true love taking your hand in marriage. With a lot of trippy thoughts lol.

14. Like im constantly being electrocuted. Thats the actual feel of being high for me. Food usually tastes better and i feel numb. Kinda like my whole bottle is asleep at the same time of the shocking feeling.

15. i cant really describe it to you but, its seeing the world through your mind not your eyes

16. well if im really faded i get a good body buzz going up through my spine and legs, then everything goes in frames and slower, laugh at random shit and being in a cool room feels really good or watching a good movie with some bomb food, then crashing when my high comes down i feel real relaxed and usually take a shower and turn the AC on =)

17. it's like i zoom out of my usual perspective of things, to leave aside mundane logic and reasoning, and give way to a higher sense of reality. Everything is wavy and my eyes feel heavy, but I realize so many things while under the influence, if i'm lucky enough, i'll write it down for later. It's like I'm numb to usual stuff, but I can see other things. Music is like a soft blanket, enveloping me in a haze of notes, feelings and impulses. The best is when I come down gently, like a airplane landing perfectly on a smooth runway. I yearn, everyday, the moment when I get to spark up, to inhale the sweet smoke and leave what my life behind for a couple of hours. And then it's just me, alone, but with all the company i need. The sun and the soft winter wind feel like rainbows on my skin, and as I stand in my balcony growing older each second, feeding off nature and it's beauty I realize, there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be.

PS. No, I'm not high right now, but I can see why you would think otherwise, I'm just really expressive.