Feeling numbness throughout body after smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GLeo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. So two nights ago it was my first time smoking and I took like 5 or 6 rips of a blunt with my buddy (he also took like 5). He’s smoked before, but when I was high I was very paranoid and I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. Now, 2 days after I can talk and walk, and even drive but I find my nerves not responding to certain things and I feel staticky. I feel very numb, tired, and I just don’t feel normal. I feel my mind is playing games with me but I don’t know why this is happening to me and not my friends, etc. maybe it was too much weed for my first time but I don’t know what to do. See a doctor? Wait it out? I don’t know how long this is going to last. I’ve been chugging water and trying to sleep but nothing gets me back to normal. I just need some advice.

2. Have another blunt and you'll feel better

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Lol no shot

4. i got that from jesus og first time

5. Seems like u were still coming down from a super strong high/panic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I’ve actually felt that way before I think it’s cause you’re not use to the strength. Next time take a couple hits then wait a few mins then see how you’re feeling, then go from there. Good luck mate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why you smoking it's not good for your health.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Why join a Marijuana forum if you think smoking is not good for your health..

9. That's what we call "high."

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve had the same experience with edibles.. I didn’t know what I was eating and ate WAY to much. I felt a lot like you did for about 3 days or so.. I haven’t had an edible since. Smash water and wait it out man.. you’ll be fine

• Like Like x 1
  11. Edibles can screw you up a few days after, but I have never had that from smoking. I dont think our weed us as strong as they have in the states but still. I was had brownies, and after sobering up, as I went to work on the Monday, it hit me right on the middle of a presentation I was doing, it hit me full blast again.

I try avoid edibles to this day.

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey, I am currently going through the same experience, how long did it take until you went back to normal? / is there anything that helped you I should try ? I’ve been feeling like this for about 2 1/2 days

13. Some people want what you are feeling lol wish they could still get that....i know i wish it was that heavy for me as well but ive got too much tolerance now. Enjoy this shit as much as you can, you arent used to feeling “off” but if you were this wouldnt bother you. Smoke more for sure, this will wear off