Feeling numbness throughout body after smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GLeo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. So two nights ago it was my first time smoking and I took like 5 or 6 rips of a blunt with my buddy (he also took like 5). He’s smoked before, but when I was high I was very paranoid and I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. Now, 2 days after I can talk and walk, and even drive but I find my nerves not responding to certain things and I feel staticky. I feel very numb, tired, and I just don’t feel normal. I feel my mind is playing games with me but I don’t know why this is happening to me and not my friends, etc. maybe it was too much weed for my first time but I don’t know what to do. See a doctor? Wait it out? I don’t know how long this is going to last. I’ve been chugging water and trying to sleep but nothing gets me back to normal. I just need some advice.

2. Have another blunt and you'll feel better

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Lol no shot

4. i got that from jesus og first time

5. Seems like u were still coming down from a super strong high/panic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I’ve actually felt that way before I think it’s cause you’re not use to the strength. Next time take a couple hits then wait a few mins then see how you’re feeling, then go from there. Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why you smoking it's not good for your health.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Why join a Marijuana forum if you think smoking is not good for your health..

9. That's what we call "high."

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve had the same experience with edibles.. I didn’t know what I was eating and ate WAY to much. I felt a lot like you did for about 3 days or so.. I haven’t had an edible since. Smash water and wait it out man.. you’ll be fine

11. Edibles can screw you up a few days after, but I have never had that from smoking. I dont think our weed us as strong as they have in the states but still. I was had brownies, and after sobering up, as I went to work on the Monday, it hit me right on the middle of a presentation I was doing, it hit me full blast again.

I try avoid edibles to this day.

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You