Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling like throwing up while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillymaniac49, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I have been occasionally smoking for the past year and a half. However, recently everytime i smoke i have this feeling where i feel as though i am going to puke, but i never actually do. This feeling starts immediately after i smoke, until like 30-1 hour after smoking. I know its psychological, but i cant seem to not think about it. Any tips on how to fix this shit, its killin my highs

2. Maybe your getting to high? Just start smoking more, build up a little tolerance

3. On occasion I have taken too many massive hits too fast and after coughing felt nauseated... but that probably isn't your issue...

Perhaps eat some food before and make sure you're well hydrated?

4. Occasionally I've felt sick when I powersmoke like 5 bowls or something ridiculous like that

5. I always eat food before and during. It could be that I maybe smoke too much, but I honestly don't feel that high though.

6. keep yourself hydrated, man. i don't know what it could be exactly

7. #7 vodkanerd, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    You're swallowing the smoke brah.

Like, brah, when you take a hit, you Inhale it.. not eat it. One tube goes to your lungs brah, where it's all sick and rad. The other goes to your stomach and you'll wanna barf brah.

So stop eating your smoke brah, if that means smaller tokes or a more controlled inhale then whatever brah.

/end bra mode

p.s Fixed the fix, all fixed!

8. [quote name='"vodkanerd"']You're swallowing the smoke brah.

Like, brah, when you take a hit, you Inhale it.. not eat it. One tube goes to your lungs brah, where it's all sick and rad. The other goes to your stomach and you'll wanna barf brah.

So stop eating your smoke brah, if that means smaller tokes or a more controlled inhale then whatever brah.

/end bra mode[/quote]

Fixed.

9. lol yes i know how that i have to inhale, im def not swallowing smoke

10. There's been a few times where it's been a combination of me not being properly hydrated and simply taking to many rips and I've been sick but i'm thinking for you it might be just getting some food in your stomach and drinking some water before smoking. If you feel fine before you smoke than taking a couple average rips shouldn't make you feel poorly.

11. Yo i agree with that nerd nigg, i actually graduated to vaping cus now that im older smoke fucks up my ulcers and shit, yo cuz! U probably have some kind of ulcer like me, or it could be nerves, i get this feeling like i need to take a massive shit if it fucks whit my nerves, but its only certain strains and it lasts only 2-3min max, but that puke feeling is only when i smoke and my doc says its fucking with my ulcer and gastritis its hell nigg!
    Just find the right strain and stop smoking if you get a puke feeling and start vaping! Belive me its a whole diffrent world!
    By the way how do you put them smoking faces on these treads and shit?

12. maybe youre inhaleing a little smoke into your stomach? idk thats usually what makes me feel like i need to vomit.

13. It's kinda funny that you say that, because I have acid reflux, which i believe is similar to gastritis. I do plan on buying a vape before summer starts, just need to find the right one.

and the smoke faces are to the right when in "Advanced mode"

14. Do you guys think that one type of strain could solve this, such as getting a 100% indica or a 100% sativa? I love sativas more than indicas cus i usually smoke during the day, but I do recall smoking an indica dominant strain and not feeling the need to puke or having a burning throat

15. Don't smoke to much or swallow the smoke and you shouldn't throw up.

16. [quote name='"FitStoner"']Don't smoke to much or swallow the smoke and you shouldn't throw up.[/quote]

How do I inhale correctly