Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling High the after?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justkeith, Oct 21, 2011.

1. So after my 1st experience of a really big high, I went to sleep and woke up and still feel like I did the night before not as strong though. Kinda like a very Calm/quite/lazy staring off into space, but when I talk to say my friend he can actually understand me lol so ya is this normal?

2. Ya its normal

3. This is normal, happens to me all the time, especially if i smoke later in the night (smoke at 3 AM and wake up at 8 AM or something). Some call it disassociative, but I just call it a weed over, I find it very pleasant and mellow, basically your body reacts to stimuli as if you are high but you don't have that high feeling.

Its hard to explain, but its perfectly normal

4. i noticed mornings after being REALLY high i have a bit of a spacey dreamy feeling, but nothing too drastic, and its typically gone after im fully awake