Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling guilty after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nick1409, Jan 22, 2010.

1. i feel really guilty after smoking, even though i love it. i gues i just need to trick myself into thinking that it isnt a drug and that its less harmful than alchohol and ill feel better. hmm maybe.
    anyways my bad highs have been going away and theyve been getting amazing i can lay down and close my eyes and ill feel like im spinning and ill hear music :D haha pretty awesome!

2. Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a spell with guilt. It happens man.
    Just keep up some good tunes or watch shit that makes you happy if it gets too bad while you smoke. Things'll pass.

And you're right, it's hella safer than alcohol. No deaths to date if I remember correctly. :p

Besides, I'd like to think if everyone smoked at least one joint a day then the world would be a lot less f*ed up yknow? :)

3. #3 AlchemicalDependence, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010

As an older wiser smoker once informed me, smoking saps your ambition. Depending on who you are and what you do, this can be a good or bad thing. For a kid in school, smoking can be beneficial in that it relieves the stress that such an education can incur, but over-use can lead to a total lack of ambition or motivation - not good. The thing is though, after a while, you'll stop caring if weed is good or bad, and revert to the one thing that matters: that it makes you feel good. You can't confuse legal vs. illegal with right vs. wrong. I'm not saying that weed is inherently good, or that everyone should smoke it either in moderation or excess, just that for some people it has some beneficial effects for which legality or morality may be overlooked in situations.

EDIT: Sorry if this makes no sense or isn't relevant, it just kinda came to me and I'm high so it seems too genius to erase

4. marijuana is better then alchol, if beer isnt a drug neither is marijuana

5. true, i feel like if we got everyone in one huge room and just had everyone smoking there would be no wars or...i forgot what the other word for fighting is haha

6. Yeah dude this shit happened to me the first time I smoked. I had the best time of my life, then I woke up and thought to myself... why did I smoke weed, my parents are gonna find out eventually.

7. i dont really mind about my parents finding out, maybe its just cause my girlfriend wont smoke and she gets mad at me when i do, even though every once in a while she says she wants to i guess ill have to keep a bag on me all the time so next time she says that we will

8. yeah man you shouldnt feel bad about smoking a plant that grows naturally. it may be illegal, but it was made illegal for the wrong reasons.

and i agree with the person who said if everyone smoked at least one joint a day, the world would be a much better place.

9. i feel guilty after i blow a fat load

real shit.

10. true, ive been trying to convince my girlfriend that its not as bad as it seems she always calls me a druggy ):

i lawled at herbyy's comment haha

11. watch The Union: The Business Behind Getting High. i 100% guarantee you will nto feel any sort of guilt anymore.

12. watching it now

13. dude i totally feel guilty aswell when im finished toking i dnt knw wat it is though.

14. watch wat bKush said to watch i feel less guilty already its been on for 14 minutes, heres a link The Union

15. told you ^_^

16. hehe :p its interesting

17. dont worrie, i was the same way when i first started smokeing. i was always so against it till i tried it to see what it was like, then i realized it was no big deal so i kept smokeing, but wile i was high, i always had this sence of guilt and panic. but it got less and less as i smoked till now i dont even feel that way anymore

18. agreed

19. Cannabis is a drug and it is safer than alcohol (safer than Tylenol for that matter). A drug is any substance that alters your bodily functions. Chocolate is a drug, coffee is a drug, and SEX is a drug.:wave:

20. hmm if i had to choose one itd be a choice between chocolate weed and sex haha :D