Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling Crappy the Day After

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Since I'm at school, I've been smoking much less than I'm used to. I moved in a week ago from today and only have smoked 3 times. This is a big change from when I lived at home where I would smoke a minimum of 2x a day, and about a month ago I was averaging about 6x a day.

I usually felt pretty good the day after I smoked, but last night I smoked a couple bowls with some friends and I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I know I got very little sleep (about 4 hours) but this feels like more than just lack of sleep. I feel congested, it feels like there is some blockage in my lungs and overall just feel very lathargic, moreso than I typically would with lack of sleep. Has anyone else had any experience with feeling bad the day after? I think it was because of my friend's pipe. It is much shorter than mine and draws a lot harsher. We would have used mine but I needed to clean off the screen.

2. Smoking is hard on lungs. That's why people use vaporizers. It's probably 90% lack of sleep and 10% lungs that were starting to heal since you weren't smoking as much.

EDIT: If you can't afford a vape at least get a bong. The water will help.

3. It's not so much affordability, I'm at school so I have nowhere to put that stuff. I'm getting an apt when school lets out tho, so I'm going to be getting a vape

4. Sounds to me like you're catching a cold.

5. i smoked a couple of bowl last night and i woke up congested to hell and back.....

i drank some hot coffee and it helped clear me right up. Its definitely the smoke.....need to find a less harsher way besides smoking

6. If you're only getting 4 hours of sleep each night you will always feel like shit. Your organs need rest or you simply will not be able to be yourself...get at least 8 or 9 hours and your body will function normally...otherwise you are just shortening your lifespan..

7. i always feel like that if i smoke reggie or bad weed