Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling a lot higher than other people after smoking..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Road RunneR, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Oh believe me I would buy a vape and hit it morning afternoon and dinner, but right now I have a low tolerance, good amount of money in my savings, and I go to the moon every time I smoke!

2. yeah dude i def. know what you guys mean. i would get high everytime but didnt really get when people would be totally fucked up. but tonight me and my buddy smoked an 8th in one sitting. now that is a whole nother experience. it was intense.

3. dude i totally am with you, thats exactly how i am high, but dont feel uncomfortable or anything, i feel sorry for people who arent like us because we have the most fun high, if they arent having as much fun than thats too bad for them imo

4. Thats lik me I blaze wit my cousin and his friends, and i always get messed up. then i get laughed at.:eek: lik everyone says people lik us have a low tolerance:hello:

5. yeah this always happens to me lol

6. they probably just have a higher tolerance than you. i remember when i use to ONLY smoke on weekends and my tolerance would go down during the week. but i remember on vacations from school n shit i would smoke so much and my tolerance would go up. it's ok to have a high like that, personally i like smoking wit some1 like that, it adds more fun to the high. Just try to calm down a bit, like don't scream but let the high come to you. kinda like letting a basketball game come to you don't force your way into it.