Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling a bit sick after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned342, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Does anyone start to feel sick after smoking, even if it's a little bit of weed?

I start to feel sick for a while everytime I smoke. I never am sick, and I haven't been sick for about 8 years now (lol) so it does make me wonder at times.

anyway, the best way I can describe it is the sicky feeling at the back of your throat similar to motion sickness.

Is this common, and is there a way around it at all? :smoke:

2. so you get sick everytime you smoke... for 8 years?
    why the fuck would you keep smoking?! lol

Like can you describe it better? I don't get motion sickness in my throat lol

3. lol, I mean generally I haven't been sick for 8 years haha, so it's a bit weird for me to feel like i'm gonna be sick,

I've only been smoking for a few weeks so i'm new to it all still and the best I can describe is when your feel you have stuff stuck in the tube in your throat and it makes you feel sicky?

4. i've been smoking for 2-3 years. but i know watchu mean. recently i feel nauseous after smoking a blunt but that could be because of an empty stomach or because i'm sick, atm. :(

5. Well if stuffs stuck at the back of your throat... that could be smoke? lol maybe you're just sensitive to all the smoke getting stuck to your mucus. or maybe even you just have a lot of phloem?

How about if it's like a little queasy or something do you burp a lot when you smoke? maybe you're swallowing a lot so you can feel like the burp trying to break through at the back of your throat?