Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelin spacey

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecoolguy, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I've been smoking everyday for about 4 months (sometimes more than once a day). I just started my 2nd semester of school and decided to stop smoking because my memory has gone to shit and i feel spacey all the time. I'm just wondering how long it will take for this to go away.

2. your going to have to be a little more specific

spacey?

3. I zone out easily and my mind always feels congested. Sorta like going to sleep high and waking up the next morning.. you still feel kind of high, but not really.

4. well thats more mental its just in your head

its pretty much what you make of it but if your the kind of person that spaces out thats just who you are

only advice i can think of is try harder not to do it and stay focused .

5. some brain cells tend to go into a "dormant" state while using marijuana. It usually takes about 2 weeks before you start recovering. ;)

6. I had the same thing and it lasted about 2 or 3 days, but I think it varies.

7. yeah what leakbro said, around 2 weeks

8. #8 thecoolguy, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    *edit* nvm, thanks guys.

9. Believe me, give it 2 weeks and you'll start going back to normal.