Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel so alone.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by joewitafro, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I'm a 23 year old college student in vancouver, wa and wanted the most legit clinic that I could trust, so I chose THC foundation. I had my medical records sent from kaiser straight to them and was approved, my authorization appointment is next week.

I still can't help but feel alone. I know a lot of people who grow illegally, or sell illegally but I really want to stay away from that and find a grower but it seems like southern washington is dead in comparison to oregon (in terms of forums, co-ops, support groups, meets, etc..) I joined a oregon based forum and sure, I feel welcome but with my washington authorization I still seem lost in how to receive medication.

I would grow myself but that is out of the question at my residence for a few personal reasons. What do you guys think I should do? How does one find a grower that needs patients that are actually in your area?

Last of all, I had a question about me, as a washington residence applying for an OMMP card. Do I need a residence and grower there to apply? Or would they allow me to hold an out of state OMMP, similar to how concealed pistol permits are issued. (washington residence can get oregon concealed permits which allow them to retain their rights when crossing state lines).

2. There are a few co-ops in Spokane. I think Prescott in WA also has a dispensary right next to a gas station.

But I think Vancouver is on the other side of the map...

3. Right next to portland!

also dispensary's are illegal in washington and I am not paying outrageous street prices at these horrible drug dealers that are making profit from medicine.

4. My friend's moving down there, I need to get familiar with the place.

Really? I'm not up to date at all on what's going on. I think I do remember hearing something about Spokane cracking down on it's dispensaries though. Isn't it different for Seattle?

5. Don't believe so. The head woman in office here just veto'd out dispensaries once again but changed some other things to make caregivers the right to hold multiple patient authorizations and grow up to 45 plants (min. 3 patients i believe for this quantity).

You have a friend moving to Vancouver? I personally enjoy it, I love the colleges around here.

6. Gosh, why have mmj laws when you cannot have dispensaries?