Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel really weird after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by QxG, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for about maybe a week straight now and I have felt fine the whole time, but I just smoked like 1 bowl of the last of my weed, and at first I felt great, really good but then all of the sudden I felt kindof panicky went into a panic attack. I can't stop shaking and I feel like its hard to keep my thoughts in order. I can't really tell how high I am because I just feel weird.
    I've heard about phycosis and stuff and I am like afraid im in phycosis and I have schizophrenia or something idk man someone tell me whats going on

2. I'd almost 100% attribute this to you finishing your last bowl. I often get anxiety when I take the last hit of my baggie, I think your just experiencing something similar but a bit amplified. Sleep it off if it's truely uncomfortable and you should feel fine tomorrow.

If you actually did develop Schizo, you would know.

3. could be bad or something, doubtful though. Probably just shaky cause you're out of weed and you're kind of wanting more?

4. Well I am feeling a little better now I can organize my thoughts and all but I still feel really high. I think maybe I just freaked out but idk yet cuz I still feel odd

5. It's because you totally wanna rip another bowl but you can't cuz it's all gone haha!

6. No like right now it's horrible it makes me not want to smoke which is weird cuz I usually enjoy smoking

7. Feel like im going to puke

8. Woke up in the morning and I feel fine. Now that I can think I can explain what happened. I have a small anxiety about smoking sometimes it makes me have an i enjoyable high, but this whole week me and my friend have been blazing up and I've enjoyed all of the highs and every time I smoked I felt less and less anxious until smoking no longer phased me like that so I was just enjoying smoking. Now the last time I smoked I felt extremely calm and warm and happy and enjoying the high, me and my friend out on netflix and were laughing and everything when all of the sudden I kindof become consious of how I'm enjoying myself so much and I guess maybe I got scared that that wouldn't last or something I really don't know what went through my mind but all of the sudden I was consious of my high in a weird way and shaking pretty hard and panicking. I felt like the high would last forever cuz I would have periods where my head felt clear but I was still dizzy. My thoughts were alllll jumbled up I couldn't think staging and whenever I tried to focus I started shivering. I think I just made it worse for myself by being scared I had shcizo lol looking back on that I feel stupid for thinking that but hey I was very scared. Anyway maybe a fellow timer with anxiety problems wil read this and it will calm them down knowing everything turned out alright

9. lol, youre just high son.

10. There are a lot of typos cuz I'm using my iphone but replace the part where I said "I enjoyable". To unenjoyable and fellow timers to fellow timers lol

11. calm down, the government was'nt analyzing your typos.

12. Fellow tokers

13. next time youre wigging out, just remember that youre high and it will pass.

14. Haha that's pretty wild man. I've been smoking daily for about 8 years now and I've never experienced that. When I got my girlfriend into smoking she had some troubles at first. She would always get really dizzy and get the shakes,sometimes she would get sick and start puking. She stopped drinking coffee and cut back in her caffeine and she's been fine ever since. Coffee or caffeine doesn't affect her anymore if she's smoking weed. Did you consume a ton of caffeine that day? Just a thought.

15. nah. Caffeine usually just wakes me up when I'm high. But yeah i've had a few panick attacks over my years of smoking. This one was just different.

16. It sounds like to me you're having anxiety whenever you get high. Sometimes smoking can make you think more elaborate about your problems in life.

I remember one time I thought I got one of my girlfriends pregnant and I couldn't smoke because it gave me extreme anxiety.

I think you're experiencing anxiety. There are some strains that are great at treating anxiety, Euphoria has been the best I've tried for that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Not even close to true.

But you're fine. You're just high.

18. I have heard of this happening to people. A friend of mine once described an experience similar to yours, very interesting stuff. He no longer smokes.