Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel like total crap ~1hr after toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by parmernc, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I am brand new to smoking.

On three occasions now, I have attempted to smoke a small bowl (0.1-0.2g) of decent quality bud - and each time I smoke, I feel like absolute sh*t an hour after I've smoked. I feel nauseous, my entire body aches, and I have muscle spasms on random parts of my body for nearly 3 hours. This happens even if I smoke about a rice-grain sized piece (ie. if I inhale ANY amount of smoke).

I have tried countering this ill effect by eating a large meal beforehand and making sure to stay well hydrated with a soda throughout the experience.

Am I just out of luck when it comes to pot?

2. I guess weed isn't for you. Maybe your dehydrated or something

3. i get a lot of those symptons when i smoke regs and schwag, the muscle spasms are because of my broken back though

4. Seems weed isn't for you, then. Odd. I'd try a different piece and some better bud probably.

5. Take like one hit or try a vaporizer.

6. Try drinking water

7. "stay well hydrated with a soda" LOL that is a joke?

8. are you smoking mids?

9. hydration
    soda

choose one.

10. Problem solved. :cool:

11. Dude you probably smoked some schwag. If your dealer knows your new to smoking he could've ripped you off a little. Never know