Feel Guilty -- Charitable Organization?

Discussion in 'General' started by hfc0829, Nov 19, 2011.

1. That kid had a brain tumor. I don't think every kid in Africa has brain tumors.

Kind of a special case don't ya think?

2. Your argument has become flaccid, it's narrowing from the start simply implies that this has become much more about yourself and less about what can be logical as far as overall medicinal properties are concerned in the plant itself. In theory if I wanted to practice it, I'd need regulation as far as who qualifies for herb. But let me take this moment to apologize for not servicing this ass-hat conducted deposition with an executive proposal, totally forgot how much of a crap I gave about my future investors...Oh boy I can't imagine how much you're panning out to be taking the easy road to every problem.

3. I guess your heart is in the right place which is a good start but......

4. The people in Africa are infested with disease because of the lack of access to clean water, not because they don't have weed to smoke.

"When people are desperately thirsty," one official explained, "they are willing to take the risk of disease by consuming water that may not be healthy. For them - it's either risk infection or die from thirst! It is a horrible position to be in."
    Unsafe drinking water can carry diseases such as malaria, trypanosomiasis, intestinal worm infections, dengue, and schistosomiasis - as well as bacteria that can lead to deadly diarrheal infections. "In some areas," the report continued, "the level of suffering and misery owing to the inadequacy of clean water is almost beyond comprehension judging by the number of pregnant women and children who suffer from deadly diarrheal diseases such as cholera and dysentery.

Starvation in Africa | Africa Disease | Africa Missionary

5. #25 psychoperson25, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011

How is this about me? You just start assuming things about me. You know what they say about assuming. How am I taking the easy road to every problem hmm?

I am supposed to be some superhero who starts his own charity's that give Africans weed? I am just saying there are plenty of amazing organizations out there already doing a lot for people in Africa. Research a couple and find out how you can help if you are so interested in helping.

Weed is not some magical cure-all medicinal marijuana is not for everything. In the instance of a brain tumor it has been shown to reduce tumors and destroy cancer cells. It helps with chemotherapy because it makes you less nauseous.

Cancer is not Africa's problem. Africa's problem is the rampant STD's and communicable diseases due to them not having access to good health care because they are poor. Not because they don't have a good hook-up.

Your future investors? You will be lucky if you get one investor. You come onto a weed forum talking about how bad you feel for Africa and how you want to give .5 to each child. Glad to see you are helping. At this point the only reason you are still arguing with me has to be that you are stubborn. You know I am right that there are better ways of helping them than sending them weed. Or starting yet another charity when there are already loads that are helping that you could contribute to.

EDIT: I can't believe I am being serious with you when I am almost never serious on here. Of all people to be serious with. BTW 4000th post!

6. Take a bunch of starving kids and give them the munchies.. Good idea

7. hahaha this is one of the funniest/worst ideas for helping starving african children ever...made me laugh though, if that counts for anything. "Give people who are hungry and thirsty something that will make them hungrier and thirstier, yeah!"

8. Leading Cause of Death in Africa | LoveToKnow
    Uhh...back to my original discussion about marijuana for disease for Africa as a whole, and not just in areas where there are severe drought problems?

9. It says right in that article that sex education is the solution to the Aids/Hiv problem.

Men in Africa frequent prostitutes, which is where many of the men become infected. If the men were educated about the disease and had access to condoms, much of the spread of the disease could be stopped.

10. If you wanted to help them out with the aids problem you would send condoms over.

11. By raw cannabis I'm referring to hemp not weed brownies. Hemp is one of the most vital sources of life, it's such a well balanced plant, that very few necessary vitamins are lacking in it which would improve the overall health of people in a diet.

12. These kids would probably appreciate a Big Mac more than a joint.

13. [quote name='"hfc0829"']

By raw cannabis I'm referring to hemp not weed brownies. Hemp is one of the most vital sources of life, it's such a well balanced plant, that very few necessary vitamins are lacking in it which would improve the overall health of people in a diet.[/quote]

Dude smoking weed does not give you any nutritional value >.> and you said to give them .5 of bud to smoke, not raw hemp to ingest lol. Hemp = vital source of life? o_O

14. [quote name='"psychoperson25"']

How is this about me? You just start assuming things about me. You know what they say about assuming. How am I taking the easy road to every problem hmm?

I am supposed to be some superhero who starts his own charity's that give Africans weed? I am just saying there are plenty of amazing organizations out there already doing a lot for people in Africa. Research a couple and find out how you can help if you are so interested in helping.

Weed is not some magical cure-all medicinal marijuana is not for everything. In the instance of a brain tumor it has been shown to reduce tumors and destroy cancer cells. It helps with chemotherapy because it makes you less nauseous.

Cancer is not Africa's problem. Africa's problem is the rampant STD's and communicable diseases due to them not having access to good health care because they are poor. Not because they don't have a good hook-up.

Your future investors? You will be lucky if you get one investor. You come onto a weed forum talking about how bad you feel for Africa and how you want to give .5 to each child. Glad to see you are helping. At this point the only reason you are still arguing with me has to be that you are stubborn. You know I am right that there are better ways of helping them than sending them weed. Or starting yet another charity when there are already loads that are helping that you could contribute to.

EDIT: I can't believe I am being serious with you when I am almost never serious on here. Of all people to be serious with. BTW 4000th post![/quote]

I think he's gone full reeet.... He no comprende

15. [quote name='"hfc0829"']

Leading Cause of Death in Africa | LoveToKnow
    Uhh...back to my original discussion about marijuana for disease for Africa as a whole, and not just in areas where there are severe drought problems?[/quote]

Bro just let it go already everyone thinks ur an idiot....

16. #36 psychoperson25, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    EDIT: Derp comment was directed to the wrong guy

17. hemp condoms perhaps?

18. Let it go? Haha if you're not satisfied you can drag your mouse straight to the back button and find another thread, there are plenty you know, by the way is it against the rules to have a worthless opinion, I'm obviously thinking it's not.

19. Lol, his wasn't talking about you, he was saying that hfc0829 gone full reeet and doesn't comprende \t:laughing:

But yeah, I'm sorry hfc0829 if it seems like everyone is ganging up on you, but your idea just not going to solve the aids problem. If the people in Africa smoked weed and had hiv/aids and are having unprotected sex, they can still spread hiv/aids. Smoking weed isn't going to magically cure aids. I do agree that eating hemp seeds would be beneficial because it boost the immune system and thus help the immune diseases like hiv/aids. But in your first post you were saying that we should send .5 grams of dank, not bags of hemp seeds.

20. I thought he was hfc for some reason I banished that comment to the netherworlds.