Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feel good strains

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 424398, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I'm currently looking for an uplifting/feel good strain.
    I had recently toked on an unknown medical herb from a friend.
    The high made me extremely happy. A proud feeling, in a way. I felt like sticking out my chest and just smiling (which I did) and all the while still being very relaxed.
    This didn't give me the shakes that strains like white widow or train wreck do, and was so much more euphoric feeling than my current go-to's.
    Pretty sure it was a sativa as the nug was a beautiful light green.
    Do any of you have any ideas? Clues? It would very much help me in my every day life as a current - but not yet certified- medical patient.

Much love, thanks in advanced blades

Oh and also, what's a really good "knock out" strain, for insomnia specifically. I've gotten plenty indicas that just left me couch locked but still awake.

2. For a knock out strain my budtender recommended "Grand Daddy Purple". He said it was the best there was for making you go to sleep. I can't really compare to your situation though because most indicas make me pass out. You could try it though.

3. Girl scout cookies is the strain that sticks in my mind for making me feel really good. For sleep, romulan, afghani, mazar in particular. But like someone else said most indica will really knock me out especially any kush.

4. Any OG Kush I've smoked has always made me feel that way. But that name is just from the dealer, so who knows. Could be legitimate

5. waddup fellow los angelino! ya dude around here we got access to all the best medical strains. for what youre looking for id suggest fire og, its great for relaxing and passing out. also abusive og if you can find it

6. a strain called Smile is a great medicine that makes you feel on the go but doesnt give the shakes or anxiety. I consider a good utility medicine.

7. Cold Creek Kush, and Headband. My two favourite smokes when I'm looking for a little euphoria ;)

8. A sativa dom. cut of candy jack is really euphoric & uplifting to me. And if you have trouble sleeping with indicas, try Purple Kush. Its definitely a very heavy indica and a perfect sleep aid.

9. Super Silver Pearl and Trinity are my favorite uplifting strains. Both Sativa dominant and have a more euphoric high.

10. jack herer

11. I particularly enjoyed bubblegum, I got a very upbeat carefree high from that. It was from a grower so I'm quite positive about the legitimacy.

12. best feel good weed I've ever smoked was kahuna from soma. Happy , felt great, my mind felt super clear and focused...like more awake. Second best would be sour60 (auto) from mdanzig ... the more sativa leaning pheno always had me laughing and smiling.

13. feel good :smoking:

14. Funny how you can tell all the Cali heads by their strain recommendations haha

I know what you mean with White Widow and anxiety. You want like a 70/30 Sativa/Indica. 80/20 might be too much and 60/40 could make you tired. Try Killer Queen, Cindy 99, Pandora's Box, Afwreck

:smoke:

15. Blue dream and sour diesel are a couple for me. Also headband....Island Sweet Skunk as well