Feeding schedule

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ronno, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hello all it's been a log time...so this is my first hydro grow. Using capp ebb grow ( flood drain 15 min cycles). I'm on 12/12 now and I feed an hour after lights on and an hour before lights off. Should I add one more feeding. Using hydroton as medium. Temps 70-72 lights off and 73-76 lights on. Rh is 45-55. Res temp 69-70ish. Plants look heathy but wondering if another feed would be ok?

2. do they look like they need about feed? if not, then don't. always aim to feed less than more.

3. I have cap ebb and flow 12 sites, I had my feeding schedule 4 times a day, every 6hrs. Plants did fine but I backed it down to 3 times a day

4. I made a costly error thinking I could feed them more/day and killed a bunch of plants by over watering. Stick with 2 or 3 feedings max in the ebb and grow system. The buckets have plenty of residual water in them.

Ive found 3x day in my bloom room (ebb and grow) and 4x day in my veg tent (flood tray). From all I've read and experienced on my own, less is more with hydro.