feeding schedule question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stopsnitchin, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hey, whats up city? :wave:

I have a question about the 3 pack of foxfarm nutes (open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching)

[​IMG]

I was checking the foxfarm feeding schedule for this and realized that the beastie bloomz is only used twice.

http://www.4hydroponics.com/nutrients/Mnl/foxFarmBoth.pdf

My question is..... Is the beastie bloomz necessary? I dont think its very cost effective to pay 25-30 dollars for something im only going to be using twice. I was wondering if it would be alright to use the open sesame for 4 weeks and the cha ching for the final 4.

all feedback is appreciated!

thanks

2. Was wondering this also.

3. I had a pretty good conversation with a worker at one of my local hydro shops the other day about that soluable tri pack. He says, based on experiance and customer feedback, the only one really worth buying is the Cha Ching. The Open Seasame kind of works, but not well enough to spend $25 on, the Beastie Blooms does nothing, but the Cha Ching will literally close to double the potency of your buds. If I were you, Id get the Cha Ching, but instead of the Open Seasame and Beastie Blooms get Bud Blood and Big Bud from Advanced Nutrients. They are much better products and probably a dollar or two cheaper.

4. THANKS ALOT!! i already have the open sesame and ive noticed it started flowering very fast. its used to speed flowering time. I have been looking for something else that does the same thing as the beastie bloomz for cheaper or just use the cha ching instead.

5. use both or one? do you think there would be any problem with using the cha ching thru the entire flower cycle? im in my 1st week

6. If youve already used open seasame, and your plant is flowering already, dont use the Bud Blood. Use the Big Bud for all but the last few weeks of flowering, and give it one or two shots of the Cha Ching a couple weeks before harvesting. Dont use the Cha Ching thru the entire cycle.. Its intended to be a flowering finish fertilizer so thats what it should be used as.

7. thanks for the tip. now i need to re-evaluate my feeding schedule