feeding question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danczwflowrz, May 9, 2013.

1. Planning for my first grow and I have a newbie question.

When you feed, do you basically add your food to the water than you're give to your plants that day?

For example, would I say fill up a bucket with 3 gallons of water, add the feed, then, repeat this process again for each plant?

2. what kind of nutes are u using?

3. just mix ur nutes into whatever volume of water you need to use each time you go to feed

4. Nutes can be in liquid form, solid form and mixed with water like "teas," and top dressed onto the surface of the dirt before watering. Basically you mix up a batch of feed for all the plants or you can make up separate batches for each plant, but obviously a single large batch for all the plants means they are all getting the same stuff and it's easier.

5. Don't feed your plants too early though! You'll burn the little things!

6. I'm still determining what I will be feeding. So far a number of products from Roots Organics, Buddha Grow/Bloom, humboldt honey, & more.

I will have 12 pure sativas during first few weeks until they show sex, then I'll have 6 after picking males and unhealthy females (doing 12/12 only). They will be in 8 or 10 gallon trash can buckets.

My thinking is that since they're so big I'll just have to do a separate feed for each planet since I don't know of how I could make 1 huge batch for plants like these. I really don't know how much water will be needed.