Feed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by summersky1523, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Ok guys as I have said in other posts ! This is my first attempt to grow !! So far so good ! But one question? What do I feed them ?? Something that I don't have to order! I am just trying to see if I can grow !! If it works I will invest in better supply's !! Thanks again !!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mollassses.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    And since you don't want to order anything go to your local Lowe's or home depot and get tomatoe tone . . I would just order something good but it's your grow

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This is just bag seed!!! And yes I am going to order good stuff for next grow!! I just did not wanted to invest if it was something I could not do!!! I have need had the best green thumb!! So was a little Affaid to spend cash to throw it out the door!!! When it is time to order what do you suggest? Thanks for your input!!!

4. Sorry never had a green thumb!!

You can either piddle with growing or actually start growing. If you want to grow indoors, it is going to take some money invested. It's alot cheaper to grow outdoors, but you would have to wait until next year for that.

Would you be limited to growing in a tiny area? If so, you can get away alot cheaper with CFL lights but your yield will be shitty. 

6. I have the lighting I have a 1000 watt hps light!! And yes I agree shit or get off the pot so to speak!! This is what I have going and it looks ok!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408286914.946074.jpg

Nice..can you switch between MH and HPS bulbs? MH is better for veg if you can

Start more plants..with 1000watts you can grow alot of bud

8. #8 nugrowr09, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    when to start to feed is a bit hard to say due to variables like:
    does the soil have existing time release fertilizers?
    how needy is the strain? autoflower?

so in general I believe the seedling stage (which you are past) needs none at start and very little if any at end, beginning veg needs to be introduced to N slowly to gauge the plant's need. start out with like 1/8th - 1/4th strength as per directions and give it a few days and watch for plant's reaction

those have drains at bottom? right?

9. Yes they do have drains!! And I have no idea what strain it is!!! Was from a bag seed, I know not the greatest ideas!! Never thought they would get as far as they have I have 4 more babies u started cause I believe I messed up the lighting stage on the bigger ones!!! I skipped the 18/6 on the bigger ones!!!