Feds Watchin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DrTran, May 18, 2014.

1. United Pot Smokers is now going thru my mail thx 2 attitude seeds.

Attached Files:

2. yea attitude seeds seems to have caught the customs eye with some of their stealth packaging,,a few people on
    different sites have had the same shit happen ,,although if your package dont get to you and you get a letter saying the seed have been seized ,,,photocopy  the letter and send to attitude and have your seeds delivered again ,but have them sent to a different address if if can,,,,mac

3. #3 Gorillaseedbank, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    you're getting those messages on non-seed shipments?
    shipments you're making? or shipments you're receiving?

i didn't think anyone was shipping seeds through UPS - it would be a lot more expensive than the regular mail service
    but i also know that UPS is expanding into Europe with new locations in both The Netherlands & the UK

everything still has to go through US customs coming in, so I wouldn't think it would be any better

4. To clarify:

Ordered some seeds a few months ago (during the Royal Mail/Europe anthrax-chemical-mailingbullshit-thing) thru Attitude Seeds... got my packages busted 3~5 times... Single Seed Centre got thru though.

Fast forward to today and now UPS is cutting open my Amazon packages that have CDs/DVDs in them. I bitched to Amazon and Amazon said 'huh, that's unusual, but if you really want we'll switch you over to FedEx instead of UPS...' so I'm on that FedEx life.

If you don't believe this is true/the two are related I have another pic of a opened/resealed UPS package (I just wanted my Wu-Tang CD nigga! but feds watchin').

5. ---------------
    --------------
    did you take a ppicture of the opened packets from attitude ,,and did they re-send them ,,,,,,mac

6. What country do you live in bro? Just put one through with attitude hope this shit dont get fucked up. Last year I got mine second try from them but didnt hear nothing from authorities about the one that was confiscated by customs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. UPS got fined big time for handling shipments from illegal online pharmacies so they're probably extra sensitive to anything the fed asks them to do

8. Attitude refunded me. Jodie's a nice lady.

Got two letters two times. Fuck it. 

Amendment 64, where the free live, Snake. 

Now UPS fucks with my packages that contain CD/DVD cases (these r Amz ordrs). Fuck 'em. Switched over to FedEx.