Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FedEx drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InhaleReefer420, Jan 27, 2018.

1. The company I work for is under FedEx supply, what type of drug test would they most likely use a mouth swab or UA before getting hired on for a warehouse position?

2. What type of warehouse position you looking for? I worked as a package handler for FedEx, never was tested.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's a little confusing, the company is a third-party logistics company our biggest customer is AT&T so a lot of the work that is done within the company is shipping phones/repair. FedEx just bought out the company changing the company to FedEx supply chain. Right now I'm actually a Temp, but since I completed my 3 month probabtion period they call it, I can apply to become a Full-time FedEx associate. Where I'll get all the benifits/ vacation time/ etc

5. Ah Okay InhaleReefer420, I don't know much about that part of the company, although it doesn't hurt to be better safe than sorry and wait it out.

6. Yea I agree man, but i feel like I would stop smoking for a couple months, and not hear anything and then decide to smoke again and the next day they would hit me with a test But that's probably the safest route, I could use a t-break too

7. Haha That's the spirit! I'm on a T break currently myself, I didn't set a goal but I'm week in. Good luck man I wish you the best with your new job, your really moving places... Might I add high places?

8. Hell yea I appreciate it man, Best of luck to you too homie!

• Friendly Friendly x 1