Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

federal property

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattz231, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I recently moved onto federal property and ever aince ive been kinda sketch abot smoking. Whenever you come into the area i live theirs a checkpoint where u have to show your id. They somtimea do secondary searchs but its only the trunk, hood and under the car. They dont use dogs either.( this is them mostly looking for bombs.) So im not really to worries about that, but actually smoking. Im scared to smoke outside becaude i dont want to be seen by a naighbor. But when smoking inside i get really qorried the mpa will come. And im not sure if i still have the right to refuse a search on federal property. Or if they even need a warrent to just walk in my house if they really wanted to. Anybody have any knowledge or advice?

2. Do you live on a military base?

3. Yessir. Kinda sucks.