Federal Checks. Thank you tax day!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dairyman, May 2, 2006.

1. I got a king size just before Thanksgiving. Before that, I was having daily back problems. Haven't woke up with back problems since! The mattress is a godsend! :cool:

2. I actually called my mom on 4/19 to ask about my refund check! They still do my taxes since i attend an out-of-state university. I was hoping to use it towards my Baltimore bong excursion, and was like hey, any idea what happened to that? "Why, what do you need it for?" No reason, funds are just getting a little low. "Oh, well we did the taxes back in feb and it got deposited first thing in march. It's already come and gone, i guess." Oh. :( Didn't keep me from getting the sweet bong, but i was def disappointed cus i thought that money was still on its way, not already spent!!

3. tempurpedics are nice, i have had this bed that is a water bed but it has thin layers of that tempurpedic material inside, its the most comfortable thing ever!

~Perfekt

4. I slept on a waterbed for 10 years. That's where my back problems came from, I'm pretty sure. Used to kill me just getting out of that fuckin' bed! Hated it! Finally, it sprung a leak and I convinced my partner to get the Tempurpedic. Here's the bed we have now... king size and the mattress is 3 feet off the floor! Now I have to climb up into bed! But no more back pain...:hello:

Attached Files:

5. I bought one of these a few months ago and it has screwed up my back worse then it ever was before. I actually want to sell mine as we speak

6. I had a normal waterbed before the one i haev now but my ferret popped it, so i got this one and its amazing, i have friends with tempurpedics and they say that mine blows theirs out of the water

~Perfekt

7. My girlfriend has a water bed.

Haha it's fun ;)

8. i got a waterbed but i hardly ever sleep on it. It messed up my back a LOT so now i just sleep on a regular mattress