fedding plants with bio-bizz bloom solution

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doc green thumb, Jan 4, 2005.

1. hi guys
    my two plants have been in the flowering stage for just over a week now, both are female showing white hairs, and i was just wondering how often i was meant use the solution.. it is bio-bloom by bio-bizz should i be using it every time i water them or should i use just normal water aswell????? i water them roughly every two days, well when the soil is dry on top..
    also they are about 20 inches tall and i am using a 400 watt light set about about 60 cm away from the tops of the plants is this ok?? :cool:

2. HIGH All, I don't use Bio-Bizz but they have some info at their site

Hope this answered your question.

3. Hi fella , new member , long time grower ! I use biobizz nutes , got root juice , fish mix , bio grow , bloom and heaven, I emailed biobizz directly got feed schedule, and lots of advice not all useful tho as they said use fish mix 4 veg phase , then grow (100% sugar beet ) for the first 2 week of flower then switch to bloom an top max all the time using heaven from 1st week of veg , they said “ oh think how much sweeter the taste will be using 100% sugar beet “ , then start bloom at 1ml per litre and if ya girls like it after 3 days up to 2ml increasing a ml every week till 4ml per litre right up till flush , only just joined not sure how to attach photo to this or would give ya da full feed sheet , but email biobizz or go to ebay put what nutes ya running with go on the description and a full run through of how to use when to use an recommend dose comes up , worked for us like m8 ✌️

4. Dude, check out the date.

5. Argh on to man ,
    argh on to it man cheers