Fed of with the goverment?

Discussion in 'General' started by dontwasteit, Aug 6, 2006.

1. http://www.freedomtofascism.com/ Scary,go there,watch the trailers,its all horrificly true. fight back,contact your local theaters to have this shown. This is also a step in the right direction for the legalization of marijuana. http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p08s02-comv.html Nafta highway,runs from mexico to canada,there will be no checkpoint untill kansas city. Illegal immigrancy will skyrocket,un employment will boom,gang violence fueled by illegal fire arms will spill into the streets. Fight back,make a difference.

Just realized I tottally screwed up the tital haha.

2. Wow i can't wait!

Rep + for this.

3. Haha check out my sig. I love it!

4. I haven't watched the video yet, but the highway isn't going to do all those things. First off, Mexicans don't drive down a highway to get into the US, they cross through the desert and the success rate is extremely high at getting across. Second, unemployment will be the same as it is now, because there won't be a huge influx of illegals. Third, there are TONS of high powered weapons available to anyone, and yet there's no major gun violence now.

Plus, once the Bildaberg group completes the highway we'll be one step closer to uniting Mexico/US/Canada into the American Union. So they won't be illegals anymore :)

Now I'll watch...

Ha, in 1913 America was free?!! Ask any minority if they were free at that time.

Interesting trailer, I'd watch the movie. It seems a bit sensationalist, but it's a trailer, so I don't know if it's just the trailer or the actual movie. Also I didn't realize it was talking about the Bildaberg group, at least indirectly.

5. BUMP people need to see this.

6. I read that this movie wasn't even on the Cannes program and that the director actually rented an inflatable screen and presented the movie to less than 50 people on the Cannes beach during the festival.

Anyways the website seems to be mainly invested in creating hype for the documentary with catchy quotes and graphics, but the trailers show remarquably little substance beyond a bunch of people presented as experts who basically just yell out things without a single argument (i.e.: "There is no constitutional basis for tax on the wages of americans living and working in the fifty states of the union. Period. End of arguement.")

This looks like a bunch of sensationalism (from freedom to fascism? Come on!), which I guess is the highest form of debate available in the world today. Sorry for the hating, but I just can't stand polemic documentaries.

7. Wow, the first time I've respected a Quebecian (just a joke :p) but I'm going to have to +réputation mon ami!

8. Yeah, but Andy, you have to keep in mind that most people, the average american has NO CLUE, what is going on around them (or so I have been able to percieve).

This kind of sensationalism is what will get people talking, get people to start reading and researching for themselves!

"I can only show you the door, you must walk through it."
    - Morpheus in The Matrix Trilogy.

9. Im bumping this again, because... yeah.

I dont need to explain it, you've all listened to me rant enough.

10. I would not stand for the American Union. I WILL fight this. And yes, the American people do need to WAKE up. They have no idea that the wool has been placed over there eyes. Their sugar-coated world will soon, soon my friends, change into reality.

11. Right on brother,and to any one shooting this down,think about this: The goverment has told you so many things about americanism. BUT HAVENT THEY ALSO TOLD YOU HOW BAD MARIJUANA IS?????? They are winning becuase of people like you who assume it cant be real. We will need to carry cards,we are losing what our ancestors fought and died for. And with the highway thing, yes,they do get smuggled across the border with help from people and there vehicles,but with the vehicles not being checked untill they are already well into the country there will be nothing to stop them. Stop,think,fight. Stop being oblivious about what goes on around you,you have been brainwashed. Please if nothing else research the highway and the facts told in that movie and prove me wrong.

And thank you to rasta man and melkor. Alone we not be able to accomplish anything,but united,we can accomplish everything.

12. Wow... ummm, just... wow...

13. When they were talking about implanting a tracking chip inside people, and stated that you won't be able to buy or sell anything without this chip, that's scary because before, I saw these programs on The History Channel that use to talk about prophecies of the future, they said that the next "antichrist" would implement a hand stamp on your hand, and without this you wouldn't be able to buy or sell anything, and that sounds a lot like this tracking chip. They also talked about how this would be the start of the next world war. But you guys won't know what I'm talking about unless you've seen those shows on the history channel.

14. better to question, then stop all together.
    It is time, i see it every day. People are finally waking from the world that is built for them.
    wiether they were yelling it or wispering, the movie stated good points.

15. I hope this is a joke, about only being able to know about that if you had seen it on the history channel. I'm guessing it is, I think it's find somewhere in the bible it has to do with the whole 666 thing my mom told me about it when I was younger.

16. When you said hand stamp, the first thing i thought of was finger-print bio-metric scans... which already exists.

If you look into the proposed USID cards, they will carry fingerprint information and/or retinal information.

17. We as humans fortunatly have the ability to qustion our surroundings. Dont let that ability go to waste.

18. But the surroundings don't like being questioned :eek:

19. That's probably why this movie is being carried by so few cinemas.

20. Some people just don't want to know the truth.
    Ignorance can be bliss.
    I agree whole heartedly that people should know about this, but if a bunch of slack-jawed US of As learn that the government that they trust is coming off the rails, there would be mass panic. Which would/could result in mass restriction.